Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,on my Cisco WS-C2960-48TC-S i have 82933027 output drops on the access interface.this interface is connected to only one computer, does someone have an idea how this is posible ?? L2_HHP-21#sh int fa0/12FastEthernet0/12 is up, line protocol is ...

Hi everyone I'm having this issue with my network. We have like 20 vlans on a network. We had DHCP relay configuration with all the vlans, all was working ok, but somehow today, one of the vlan is not receiving the proper addresses from the DHCP Serv...

Hi all,on my router i seeNVI0 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is NVI  Interface is unnumbered. Using address of NVI0 (0.0.0.0)  MTU 1514 bytes, BW 10000000 Kbit/sec, DLY 0 usec,     reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255  Encapsulation ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Community We just implemented a new VLAN to seperate our physical workstations.   We continue to test with a few switchports/workstation (4 of them)  on the new VLAN, however  we noticed the following.  When we change the switchport to new VLAN an...

hi ,this is a general question in understanding rhe asa rules in the asa assume  i have 3 interfaces each has its own security levelsecurity level 100-------eth0-----------ASA----eth1---------------security level 0                                    ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to do some rate limiting on a Cisco 3560G-TS-S Switch.  This is just a shot in the dark to fix a pretty serious network issue.I have port 33 connected to an older model of an ADC switch and was wondering if there was an easy way to rate limit ...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Suppose We want to put our multiple customer in different VRF in cisco 6500 -sup720 and all customers have there mplsconnectivity,can we form a bgp peering with different customer in there individual vrf and then may export/import the routes in di...

Hello,I have configured 2 Intel nics on a Dell server as a 802.3ad team and I need to configure the switch end too.  The ports need to be in VLAN 1028, but I think I have configured this wrong, should it look like this?interface GigabitEthernet3/0/25...

HelloJust been reading some documentation on WFQ and was woundering how you see the active flows/Queues. I have seen output examples from the show queue command that show active flows. When I have been trying the command on 12.4 it only shows me deta...