Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have configured different L2 VLAN's in 6004 Nexus and can see  VLAN assignments to different interfaces in "show vlan" command.It is working okay.Surprisingly this L2 VLAN configuration can't be seen under "show running-config" - seems weird.  ...

Resolved! Cisco VLAN Config

Let me start by saying i'm Cisco challenged.  I understand all of what i'm doing, and i've done it before with HP switches, but i don't have much experience with Cisco, and I think i'm making it more complicated than it needs to be.  Let me start by ...

Matt Hoak by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The problem that I am having with my configuration is being able to route between the Router and its embedded WLan-AP.  I am looking into configuring the Wlan-G0 interface in the Router to communicate with the GE0 interface in the embedded WLan-...

Romieo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a setup in which there are two Nexus in redundancy and few 4500 connected to them. I am using VRF solution in which there are many subnets defined and the management subnets are only defined in management VRF. Currently I am using cross VRF fu...

hi,We need to configure the NAT as per the below requirement.source ip 10.1.1.5 /24destination ip 172.20.0.10  Now the source(10.1.1.5 ) will sent the packet to destination (172.20.0.10). If only 10.1.1.5 sents packet to the 172.20.0.10 the destinat...

hi all, I have a fabric path solution with 2x 7710 and  4x 6001, all switch are connected with fabricpath and each 2x6001 in vpc+ topologe, i want to have inband management on each 6001 with a SVI but also want to have the SVI up on each vpc second...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have 4 devices are running OSPF (3 cisco routers and 1 Juniper firewall as show in attachment file). In last few months, we got Neighbot Down message almost 1-2 times per day. Network between them interrupt for a short time and even monitoring m...

Leo Liu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guys, we are trying to implement a new solution for a client of ours who has purchased a pair of nexus 5596UP devices. We have this topology attached in jpeg. They want to use the pair of 5k's for local lan and WAN connectivity. Background Cust...

i have 2 setups and i want to make sure i have the right strategy to implement inter vlan routing first setup : router connected to 3 access switches-on each main interface i will create several sub-interfaces, one for each vlan, with encapsulation d...

asus zowey by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited the management of two Nexus 5548's. I am required to prune the management vlan from any vlan trunk links belonging to the managed network's infrastructure. I know these do not support VTP Pruning. Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Hello, it seems no one is ever able to answer this question and all help is grealy appreciated!!Lets say i have 2 core routers, 3 distribution multilayer switches and 50 access switchs(L2-vlan).  the distribution switches are configured with SVI and ...

Hi,Im abit lost to what the Audit is showing.When I audit my 2 Wism2 blades from Primeinfrastructure 2 I get ALOT of rows with:(Type)Configuration Name                               Audit Status                            Attribute     PI Value   Con...