Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi every one,In our company we have the topology below:It seems that the LAN is stable , and everything works fine, for saving  user’s data we use mechanic ways : we  visit every user and we save its data with external hard drive, so we want to use s...

Hi,I'd like to create an etherchannnel between 2 switches.The switches are already running and have a gigabit Cat5e link between them (lets say port 25)Now I want to add port 26 and link it to port 25.I know the commands etc to configure the ethercha...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I help manage a WISP network which has a Cisco 3750 at its core and a couple of Cisco 7200 routers to two separate ISPs. We have configured public and private VLANs. The infrastructure is based on point to multipoint links with cisco SG300 switches a...

Hi,I m trying to configure trunk ports between my L2 switches in etherchannel configurationI have tried to use them in desirable and in auto modeConsidering the attached network diagram , the top most switch is NTP server rest all are its clients , R...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Gents,One of our Customer he have this Scenario 2 Links of internet from Same ISP- I need to configure both link in core switch both of them should work fine as per ip address listed- Users should get internet from ISP 192.168.1.1 only if ISP go...

Hello,I am trying to redirect packets to a bluecoat proxy sg using WCCP on a 3750x stack with IP services.I cant get the packets to redirect.The bluecoat device is on the same vlan as the client traffic that I am trying to redirect.It seems that when...

Support CommunityWe recently configured a stack of four 48 port 3750-x switches . We are noticing high CPU usage. "Hulc LED process" seems pretty high.This has coincided with VMware servers getting slow and non-responsive at times, perhaps a coincide...

johnramz by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a 2911 router, connected directly to our ISP. Our ISP grants us 5 public IP addresses in a 255.255.255.248 subnet, from IP 217.xxx.xxx.250 to 217.xxx.xxx.254.Gateway to internet is 217.xxx.xxx.249My idea was that the router, through gi...

Dear all:          My configuration:                               radius-server host 10.138.44.57 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 key 7 ******                !                aaa new-model                !                aaa authentication dot1x defau...

canalc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! span port channel

Hi All,   Is there any option to span port channel of Cisco 6500 Switch.If possible What is the configuration for the same..Pls help..Regards,Ajith

HelloI have the following scenary500 Mb/s Internet Bandwhit20 Aplication Servers (1 GB2400 Public internet connection to my network (maximun values)400 Staff PCIP services (L3) how  can I calculate the throughput needed in my core switch? if did serv...

cbyters13 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot figure out how to NAT the destination field in the IP Packet. I have tried a few different things. We have a server that needs to connect over a VPN to an IP that we currently have in-use. I have chosen the 192.168.13.x /24 network to use fo...

bunjiega by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes