Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

On my 3850 (running 3.3.1) i have 1600+ entries in the arp table for a given vlan but I'm not acting as the gateway for the devices connecting to it (i'm trunked to the core which is acting as the gateway but I do have ip routing enabled on my 3850)....

Having a problem getting a 4510 to boot to a new image (K9 vs regular).  I can make it boot to the k9 image if I boot from rommon, but not from startup.Correct file is in bootflash:Switch#dir bootflash:Directory of bootflash:/57122  -rw-   181583336 ...

Hi,I have a problem in network, it turns out that some kind of ARP loop happends. Below there is a draft how does it look on network.In wireshark I was able to see a flood of ARP request's and responses which causing some machines loose network conne...

Hey, hope that some of you have more guys have more experience than I do with this. I was checking the memory status and I got the following output from my 6500WAN-EDGE-1#sh memory                 Head    Total(b)     Used(b)     Free(b)   Lowest(b) ...

Hello everyone!Im trying to configure a simple example of OSPF between three routers (R1, R2, R3), which are interconnected via serial ports, using DCE cables.Each router is connected to a switch via an Ethernet port.Each switch has PCs attached to i...

annufka88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes