Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We receive up/down logs of ports from switches. But we cannot get the device names and IPs of the switches in those logs at Wazuh. Wazuh experts wrote that "i think that this could help you:https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/hostname-in-syslog/...

cisco ss.png

Hi,I cannot figure out why my DHCP server is not able to provide IPs to end-clients on a vlans controlled by a multi-layer switch. When the end clients are assigned static IPs they can talk to the DHCP server (ping or browse to the http service), but...

302283180_0-1672609090070.png
302283180 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

so i have RSPAN configured across a few switches  is it possible for me to  use RSPAN on a local switch as a destination to then use it again as a source to send to the collector interface this is my config on my BB switch to which my collector is co...

Yu3 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have C9300-48UXM with power supply C1-1100WRecently, started using these switch model. One stack we built with adding both PS connected to source and Another connected with one. Later on we added 2nd sources on PS. PS was connected to switch. We a...

NilayPatel_0-1669983487026.jpeg NilayPatel_1-1669983487026.jpeg

Resolved! Netflow

Hi,I need to configure Netflow in Cat 9407 chassis switch.I have a doubt whether the interface configuration can be applied to the port channel interface which is trunk ?Since i have my access layers sw coming upto the core sw as a PO, and i want to ...

Hi, we have some WS-C3650-48PS  switches at small site as a collapsed core with Auto QOS enabled, but the WAN link are getting saturated with file share which affects MS teams voice and video, so I had a look at their QOS settings:show running-config...

ali007 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I just installed a SVL pair of 9606R with managment port gi0/0 configured with an IP. I noticed that only when I connect a cat6 cable to SW2 gi0/0 managment interface the management IP pings. SW1 is standby and SW2 is active. Is SW2 being a...

MFLauder by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings Cisco fellows,I've set up an ERSPAN source session on Nexus9000v (NXOS 7.0.3.I7.2), this is the outcomeof sh mon sess all:##################################switch(config-erspan-src)# do sh mon sess all   session 1---------------type        ...

geppone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes