Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Well, here is my lab NP.  but i find it can reflect so many problems.As you know, we often use loopback interface to establish ibgp peer in one AS, and use connected interface to establish ebgp peer between diferent AS(s). just like my lab, i use loo...

Hello friends I am trying to configure a router through PuTTy and when i started configuring my cisco 3750 I got all the way up tp generate certificate rsa then I had to log back in through PuTTY it had asked for user name and password I remember giv...

I recently became the network tech at my office and I am testing some of our gear. I came across a Cisco 2811 which boots up and shows some very strange text. I am not sure what caused this, and I have been looking everywhere for a way to resolve thi...

Hi Everyone,I have below setup R1 is running EIGRP and connected to R2 via EIGRPR2 is Running OSPF and connected to R3 via OSPF.R2 is doing the redistribution of eigrp to ospf and vice versa.R1 config interface FastEthernet1/0/1 ip address 10.1.12.1 ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having  1 no 4900M series switch.Pls find the Te card inventory details from the switchNAME: "Linecard(slot 3)", DESCR: "10GE (X2), 1000BaseX (SFP) with 8 10GE X2 ports"PID: WS-X4908-10GE     , VID: V02  , SN: JAE14090NAYNA...

OK, I feel like a complete prat, but I've been here for close to 15 hours now, and I can't see straight.Here's the deal:I have a L2 switch, a router, and a firewall.L2 Switch --> Router --> Firewall --> InternetThis is stone knives and bearskins, and...

HiWe install our new Storage and we would like to connect it trough our Nexus 2k infrastructure, so our question is very simple:Is it possible to do it trough the SFP-FC8G-SW in the N2K-C2232PP-10GE? Are they compatible and can we configure the Ports...

I am seeing strange behavior from a 3850 stack running EIGRP to a couple of 4507's. Let me start out by saying that over the past couple of weeks, we have replaced 5 stacks using the same configuration template, code version, etc. with no issues. Bef...