Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I Have Cisco Catalyst 3750G switch that I need to route a /24 subnet of external ips to servers connected to the switch. I wish to break this up to into /30 subnets mostly and then allocate these to servers on a specific port of the switch. I have...

I know that we can setup multiple DNS server under DHCP pool. But I like to make sure the order.      I have multiple branch offices. Let us say that Branch 1 office has a router with 10.30.1.1 as default gateway. Our internal DNS is 10.0.0.1 and 10....

I have 2960+ as well as the old 2960.  Well I wasn't paying attention and after upgrading the plus to 15.2(1)E without problem I then loaded it on a plain vanilla 2960.   Well, now it gives some nice errors and reboots.Why does 15.2 even pass the upg...

Stuff by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this shouldnt be posted here. But hope experts who have an Idea about foundary switches would help me.Foundary switches version FES4802Im unable to get to global command mode in this switch as i need to update the interface configuration on th...

Having an issue setting up a switch for NEC ip phones.  If I use something like this:int gi 0/23description Phone and PC, no hubsswitchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 10switchport access voice vlan 5spanning-tree portfastlldp transmitlldp rece...

Hi folks,If i take off secondary ip address of interface vlan 1, most PCs looses network connection.All the PC's/Servers are pointing to 172.17.0.250 for their default gateway and have ip address from the same range 172.17.0.0/16here is what we got. ...

Hi,I created the topology above in GNS3. If i ping GNS002 from GNS001 and disable the interface of the successor route (s1/1 on R1) it takes 15 seconds to fail over. This is correct, because "show ip eigrp topology" doesn't shows R2 as a feasible rou...

urs.weiss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco experts,I have configured Cisco C3750X-48TS etherchannel with netapp FAS2240 configured  static multi_mode .interface Port-channel1description FAS2240 flowcontrol receive onspanning-tree guard loop!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/37flowcont...

I inherited a C4510R+E switch with about 15 VLANs which can all talk to each other just fine. I have been tasked with isolated 1 of the VLANs from all of the others and putting a firewall (ASA5510) in between the other VLANs and the isolated one. I w...

I have several vlans running on a 4510R, but I have confusion on one of them.When I do a sh vlan brief everything looks fine, the vlan in question (vlan99) is active and has 4 ports assigned to it. When I do a sh int desc, however, vlan99 shows 'admi...

Hi,We have some Catalyst 6500 switches with SUP720 -3B.We have to upgrade their IOS.Thoses switches have 67xx series CFC modules.Router#show moduleMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- ---------------...

croue by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes