Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  Does anyone know - if I look at an ethernet II transmission at the wire level it does not seem to contain the 0xfd at the end for end of frame.  I cannot find any reason for this.  Is this because the interpacket gap acts as the end of frame in ...

Hey guys,I am a hardware engineer and we made a custom board with an integrated switch, but we need some help by switching in general. Our board works fine until we daisy chain our custom boards. That we have the problem that the device which  is swi...

jweber by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS queue on 9300

Hi I have a 9300 switch where I have the following output from the QoS queue: #show platform software fed switch active qos queue stats interface gi 1/0/12 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Hi Gurus,            I need to establish a port-channel between a nexus and router. On the router side, I want to hardcode an IP address in port-channel, but I want to use vlan in the port-channel on the nexus side. I will config int vlan on nexus wi...

Hello, I have created an Extended ACL with the primary goal to only allow a specific range of MAC addresses from a specific vendor. The rule functions as intended with 1 caveat. Any host that is connected on the port that is supposed to be denied, is...

chrander by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, currently designing some Stackwise virtual stacks with 9500 & C9600 (single sup).in regards to the SVL links, does it matter which port speed we use for those? do those links need high speeds?Wondering if I should "waste" 40G ports for those, or ...

GVD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am troubleshooting on network intermittent slow issue.I have the connection like the picture in attached the VLAN is the server VLAN the L3 switch routing IP is 10.1.4.1/24 and the firewall for route traffic to internet and controlled segmen...

Diagram.png
msompong1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes