Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, everybody!I have a proyect to implement the feature VSS, with two catalyst 4500-X, it will be the layer Core/Distribution.So, I want integrate in the catalyst 4500X, Inter vlan routing (SVI)  and vtp domain,  in the layer access, we´ll have  S...

Gents We are building a new site with 8 floor each floor will have around 300 people plus WAP.........as standard we will be conecting to MPLS private WAN cloud via BGP back to the datacentre.....i have couple of questions and need some help:in core ...

Hello,(sorry not sure if it is a VOIP or Switch issue)We are installing a couple of VOIP phones in a new office, the VOIP service is hosted and the phones are Yealink. Off these VOIP phones are PC, but both the phone and PC get an IP from the DATA VL...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recieving Mac flapping on the ports going to Building A and B.  Mac address is actually the address of vlan 4 gateway virtual interface at building A.  This happens for the most part everday around 1PM.  It brings down the Vlan until you reset either...

Hi everyone,We have 4503 with current version Version 12.2(25)EWA10,.As per link below  cisco says current ios is vulnerable.http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20090908-tcp24They did not provide to what IOS ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a async slip interface off of a 819 4G router that I can not get to work with a POS, I am using the same config that a 2801 currently uses with a 2 port serial hwic (that one works fine).  Below is a snipit of my config and ...

Ahammon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to block netflix from our network using a catalyst 3550 switch, I can't just block www.netflix.com, but want to block the word "netflix" as a whole that way i'm assured that i will block it for sure.

Resolved! ospf question

Hi AllIs there anyway with OSPF to know what's the backup route for a specific destination like eigrp does with the "sh ip eigrp topo [subnet]" ?Thanks

Hi all,At the moment our network infrastructure is made up of 6 x 3560-E's and 2 x Cisco ASA 5510, running in Active/Standby. The 3560's are interconnected via 2Gbs EtherChannel port groups as we were hitting bandwidth limits on the 1Gb ports. We hav...

Adam G by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you have the subnet 24.48.75.0/24 giving you a host range of 24.48.75.1 - 254 defined on an interfaceand you then have a static route statement:ip route 24.48.75.64 255.255.255.224 X.X.X.XHave you effectively lost 2 addresses?Meaning, even though ...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning on installing an Power Automatic Transfer Switch for my Cisco 2960S.Please can anybody let me know what is the Power Output Holdup Time is for the Cisco 2960S series. I am not able to located it on the datasheets.Appreciate inputs.Regar...