Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Just received a new stack of Cisco 3750s with 12.2 IOS. I decided to update the IOS to 15.2 and after the update I noticed an fstage: directory. Does anyone know what the directory does? I haven’t noticed this directory on any of my other 3750 stacks...

I just purchased a used Catalyst 2900 XL switch and have not been succesful in connecting to the console via minicom 2.5 running on Ubuntu 12.04 or 11.10, I don’t even get junk charecters in the terminal or echo on input. The switch passes POST accor...

Hitirvine by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TOPOLOGY MSTP

Hello word,I'm looking for someone help me to determine the best mutliregion or single ?? topology to set up MSTPthis is my hard switch and vlan topology :

vpancisco by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for help with multicasts on Cisco 3560  - connected directly to streamer and to two L2 switches (2950, 2960), steamer on its own is linux debian and I am using VLC. So multicast is directly streamed into local Vlan 60 and I can cl...

Hello everyone,I seem to have a rogue DHCP server on the network and have not been able to locate it.  The switch shows it connected to switchport Po1, which I believe is the EtherChannel.  can someone send me the commends or a link to blocking a sin...

I am looking for a simple way to isolate a private manufacturing network so it can not speak to or be advertised to the business network, This is all connected to a single 4506 switch.Currently I have 10 VLANs setup. 8 are on the business network and...

Hello Team,I have a Cisco 3750 switch as core ( 48 Port)  , we purchased a new Cisco 3750 (24 Port) switch with stack cable. below  the information of both switch .1) I would like to know whether the new switch once added to stack will upgrade automa...

We are trying to deploy ISG functionality into our small network. But faced with the problem. Our aggregation switch Cisco Catalyst 3750G (C3750-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(44)SE4 drops all DHCP requests from access switches (Allied telesis 8000...

Hi all and thanks in advance for your help.I've been experiencing troubles on my LAN for 2 days.Is it because of my 2 new computers (Dell E5530 / Win 7 Pro)?Anyway here is the situation:My DHCP pool is settled on my 3750 stack.A couple of computers c...

plebras by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes