Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, everybody!I have a strange situation with my ASA.It has an interface:sz(config-if)# show int eth0/1.1Interface Ethernet0/1.1 "LAN", is down, line protocol is down  Hardware is i82546GB rev03, BW 100 Mbps, DLY 100 usec        VLAN identifier 55...

Hello,A client of mine wants to use private-VLAN ("isolated ports") on interfaces configured as IEEE 802.1X with MAB  - but I am running into trouble with the switchport mode private-vlan host command: " Command rejected: Gi1/0/1 is Authentication. A...

walfors by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing the marking with a simple acl and class, but with Wireshark, all traffic dscp =0 . g1/0/1 is connected wiyth a PC for testing only3850 with 03.02.03.SE code. Did I do something wrong here ?ip access-list extended ACL-Test permit ip any an...

Hi all, I have a Cisco 3560x-24 switch that I use as the core at one of my offices. Until now I didn't need any routing protocols on this switch and had a bunch of static routes. However now due to some requirements, this switch must advertise it's s...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Thanks for reading.  I have a NEXUS 5596 which I'm trying to get talking to a Windows 2012 Radius server.  Seems pretty straight forward but I'm not seeing any progress.Here's what I've configured on the NEXUS:radius-server host 10.11.54.2 k...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to implement VSS on two 4506-E Sup 7-E switches. We're currently running HSRP on all of the SVIs. What happens when i run the VSS commands and restart  the switches? Does the HSRP configurations still stay? Also, would there be any conf...

The DHCP server my Macs use is not on the local subnet.  In my firewall rules, I allow traffic from the DHCP server address UDP 67 to local UDP 68, and that works... until it doesn't.  Every now and then, I find a machine with a zeroconf address and ...

jnojr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I teach at a small college and they have limited equipment. There is 1 switch and now they want to share it between 2 classes. Each class has a server. Both servers have beed given the role of a DNS server and each class has created a domain. Thus bo...

millergeo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes