Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone used the 'novolley' keyword for NTP?The docs say it exists as of 12.4(T).I've tried on multiple routers and multiple different releases of IOS and none of them include the 'novolley' keyword.Has it been removed and the documentation not up...

zeroize01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All From our site B we are not able to reach VPN  user setup is like VPN  user( 192.168.100.0)-------SITE A nerwork (192.168.10.0)----------  SITE B ( 192.168.30.0)The MPLS is working through OSPF we have did route map for some subnets From Site B...

Hi everyone.Currently 2 Switch stack is config as shown.         Stack Port Status             NeighborsSwitch#  Port 1     Port 2           Port 1   Port 2--------------------------------------------------------  1        Ok      ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently have 2 x 2960s switches that are live and have an erherchannel between them. To free up the ports used by the etherchannel, to increase the bandwidth between the 2 and to make it easier to manage them, we have decided to stack them to...

Hi all,I have some problems using VTP and PVST+ so I decided to get rid of VTP.Is there a way to remove VTP from an access switch (VTP client to VTP transparent) while keeping the VLANs on this switch so two trunk ports and all access ports do not ha...

Resolved! IOS Upgrades

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this on, but I'm wondering what the proper theory on applying IOS updates is. Is it the right thing to do to load the newest version of the IOS on my devices?Is that something you should continually do or d...

king06aaa by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2950 flash space

Hello , I was trying to free some space on cico 2950 , whichh has lots of files in flash . cople of queries 1)please advise which files can be removed2) can i remove "c2950-hdiag-mz.121-9.EA1" not sure what this is for ?   2  -rwx         110   Mar 0...

Perhaps I need to sleep on this but I'm hoping someone can provide some insight so I can rest easier on this issue...Have a pretty basic setup with VLAN 1 set up with 192.168.1.0/24 and VLAN 10 set up with 10.1.1.0/24.  On a host on the 192 network I...

dhyland by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,As per my understanding the CPU usage of any L3 switch will increase if the switch is having two different configurations which consumes cpu processes like NAT and PBR in same interface.https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15602Please...