Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We just recently had a power supply gone bad in a 6509 chassis. When checked, the breaker has tripped. Logs showed "%C6KPWR-SP-2-PSFAIL: power supply 1 output failed". These are WS-CAC-4000W-US in redundant configuration.We checked the output of the ...

dtabligan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI've reached a dead end in my mind regarding policy based routing and need some pointersThis is my case.I've got two 1921 routers connected over a WAN provided by an ISP. The ISP are able to route some of our RFC1918 subnets but not all and for...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,MY MGMT Vlan having some issues,sometimes can ping sometimes cannot.interface GigabitEthernet0/1switchport access vlan 100switchport mode trunk!interface GigabitEthernet0/2switchport mode trunk!interface Vlan100description MANAGEMENTip address...

Hi experts,I am trying to understnad BGP messages and i configured bgp as below.@@@@@@@@ A-End @@@@@@@interface Loopback100ip address 192.168.14.1 255.255.255.255router bgp 9498no synchronizationbgp log-neighbor-changesneighbor 172.16.16.1 remote-as ...

Hi,I have a pair of Nexus 7k configured as ABRs. Problem is that one of them seems to not flood LSA received from a NSSA area into backbone area.Topology:     area 0|               |abr1------abr2|               |       |   nssa     ||               ...

I am having trouble trying to setup a mgmt address on these boxes.  We have two 7k's above the 5k's and we are running vpc down to the 5k's.  The mgmt 0 interface on the 5k's is being used for vpc peer keepalive .  How do you add a management int...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Correct SFP Type

I have Nexus 7K  , interface card is : N7K-F248XP-25i got small Juniper switch ... it has uplink with SFP type single mode 1G  ( EX-SFP-1G-LX )i want to buy SFP for Nexus to connect to this uplink port of Juniper switch ..... so i need SFP single mod...

I have a cisco 4506 working as access layer switch (only desktops and phones are connected to that). When i try to execute "auto qos voip cisco-phone" command to enable qos on the swicth ports, the switch generated the below error message.the policy ...

From  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps679/products_tech_note09186a0080094632.shtml                   "The color blocking logic (CBL) blocks traffic that is part of a VLAN different from that configured on a port from coming into or ...

rdkoziel1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Our scenario is as below:                   DMZ switch ----- PC                    |             |                    |             |                    |             |                  FW         FW   (Checkpoint with VRRP connecting to N7...

Hi All,I am planning to upgrade the IOS on my cisco 3750 switches and need some help to identify the correct version of software. At the moment I am using 12.2(35)SE5 and 12.2(50)SE1 on majority of the switches but 12.2 and 12.1 as well on some switc...

Hello Community,Can someone please tell me why I can't apply the following Netflow configurations to our 3750sflow record FlowRecord1 match ipv4 protocol match ipv4 source address match ipv4 destination address match transport source-port match trans...

loader> dirbootflash:  lost+found  n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.1.3.N1.1a.bin  n5000-uk9.5.1.3.N1.1a.bin  mts.log  vdc_2  vdc_3  vdc_4  vlan.dat  MDS201309012310597480.licloader> boot n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.1.3.N1.1a.binCisco Nexus Operating System (NX-OS) ...

rvkcisco1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am looking for Systimax (CommScope) equivalent product in India, Systimax (CommScope) product are used since long but due to unavailability and delay in product delivery we are looking for equivalent product. Please suggest for passive compo...