Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

How can people make the Switch's temperature up to its Critical Temperature Threshold?Like loop the two uplink port?or Turn off the aircondition?Here I emerge this question just in case of  meeting such problem in the future, and I don't have any ide...

janffe719 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys.i'm facing this strange issue, where the router is not seeing/showing the priority of the RP. and hence selecting the wrong RP. The device with issueshow ip pim rp mappingPIM Group-to-RP MappingsGroup(s) 224.0.0.0/4  RP 10.97.255.1 (?), v2   ...

Hi,we have an issue with a single device picking up DHCP.  PCs on the vLAN are picking up DHCP addresses fine, however another device does not.  If I disable the Cisco DHCP on that vLAN and use an alternative DHCP source, (I downloaded a freebe DHCP ...

sgrinnall by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i am running      WS-C2960G-48TC-L   12.2(25)SEE3            C2960-LANBASE-MI know I can do interface vlans but will I be able to do basic routing to another network using the interface vlansThe end goal is to have a switch uplink to another swit...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I need to create in such a way both my login should work if i use Tacacs and local username and password at same time.i mean if my Tacacs is down or not i should be able to login with local username.Thanks in advanceRegards,Satya.M

I am beginning to study for my CCNP exams. I am currently looking for a router for my lab. What is a good choice to study for the exam? Is one router enough or do I need two to study for the exam? My other question is, do all routers have Rip, EIGRP,...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello sir, how are you?Im now configure a UC560 voip with 8 vlans.I would like configure 2 WAN channels to vlans, 1 route to WAN to vlan of voip, 10.10.x.x and other route to WAN to others vlans 172.16.x.xSo, the command to voip is ip route 10.10.x.x...

Hi Guys,A quick question regarding bgp dampening. Lets say router A is the redistribution point between ospf and bgp. Some routes learning from ospf on router A are redistributed into bgp. Can i configure bgp dampening on router A such a way that if ...

yhameed81 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two UCS chassis, two fabrics interconnect and two nexus 5ks that make up our vSphere infrastructure. The nexus 5ks only do our Layer two and storage switching and we use a pair of 2960 routers for our layer 3. We are getting rid of the router...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Suddenly got a call from a client that their internet connectivity is down. After reaching the site, I checked the everything & found that there is no traffic coming in to the ASA's Inside interface.The interface was showing up but no traffic coming ...