cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IOS upgrade option in 2960S switch

We  have a Cat2960-S Series PoE+ currently running 12.2(55) SE5 ios with SW image C2960S-UNIVERSALK9-M.We want to upgrade the ios to the lastest version but found there are 2 version:                   12.2(53) SE2 and 15.0(1) SEWhich is the best & s...

q-le by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

High cpu due to ARP input

With the increase of users, ARP is also increasing, Ethereal by omniPeek, normally found inside the message, there is no any abnormal traffic, not through snooping and DAI effect, there are other better ways to limit ARP packets it?

haiyang xu by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP server doesn't provide IP address

hi,a new LAN installation, two VSS pair 6509 core, 15 closets, with 3750 stacks. Floor 15 only, devices/hosts can ping teh DHCP server but cannot aquire IP addresses. no such problem on other floors?portfast an dother parameters ar...

m-abooali by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! layer 3 trunk interface

Hi,A 3750 switch is connected to an upstream device. Two ports from 3750 connect to one each of the upstream device, which is in HA state.Following is the configuration currently on the 3750:-Int vlan 101ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.252int gi0/...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

switch to a juniper firewall

Hi,We have a 3750 as core switch with critical oracle servers ( production & development ) connected to this. The goal is to have these servers behind a firewall, which is to be done by logically routing the traffic towards the device.Now, we need to...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Etherchannel load balance

If a core and access switch have different etherchannel load balance methods, will the mismatch cause errors or performance issues?e.g Core src-dst-ipAccess src-mac

Resolved! static routing on 2960S?

Hi,I'm trying to setup static routing between VLANs on a WS-C2960S-24TS-L.  I installed firmware 15.0(2)SE which is supposed to be able to do that but when I try to configure 'ip routing' the command isn't recognized.I did the same some time ago with...

Mac-Address Table Issue

I have an environment with Cisco 7941 phones and Dell Notebooks with port replicators.  When i undock a notebook and plug it in elsewhere in the network the MAC-Address Table entry does not age out and consequently the notebook is unusable due to con...

3750x with IPServices RTSP Configuration

Urgent assistance is required.I have a requirement whereby a CCTV system is being installed that will need multicast RTSP configured on the switch network. I need assistance on how this will be achievable on 3750X IP Services switches? if this is not...