Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am trying to configure an IPTV proof of Concept on a layer3 3560G switch. I am having a problem when the source encoder is in a different IP subnet to the Decoder endpoints, they cannot recieve the stream.When i run the command "show ip igmp...

Resolved! network questions

Hi guys, I have gone through my exam script that I have just completed and there is one question that I am sure I am getting incorrect. If someone can please answer these few short questions I would be very grateful •a)    How many IP networks are in...

Since my inside network is connected through the 881 switchport module, do I configure inter-vlan routing on the wan interface using subinterfaces? Do I need to do anything else? Is there anything I should know? Do I need to configure inter-vlan rout...

Do you have any idea what could be the size - in number of routers - of some big real single-area OSPF networks, which are working fine ?I saw mentioned on some other websites a single-area OSPF network composed of 1000 (one thousand) routers working...

Hello,I have a WS-C3560C-8PC-S running c3560c405-universalk9-mz.122-55.EX3 (ipbaase licence) and have the below qos configured:interface FastEthernet0/5 description Q-in-Q to <cust-network> switchport access vlan 20 switchport mode dot1q-tunnel speed...

I would like to forward a range of ports. To test I have setup a Static NAT with a route-map on various devices. However, every time I set it up all ports are forwarded; the route-map never gets consulted. Any advice on how to achieve this would be g...

Hi, I am using Cisco 3560 switch and I have configured default route (ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 vlan1) towards core switch. Problem is that whenever i disconnect the uplink cable of my access switch (cisco 3560) default route removed automatically. Pl...

Hi,I have inserted a 1000Base SFP in Nexus 5000 and SFP is also validated but still it's showing link not connected. Port status is as belowDELHALNPSW5548-01# sh int Eth1/20Ethernet1/20 is down (Link not connected)  Hardware: 1000/10000 Ethernet, add...

Hi Guys,I was studying vPC and notice that vPC has issue with ospf but haven't understand whether this issue comes when we running ospf between two host passing through Nexus 7K vPC or when ospf is tried to run between host and vPC device. can anybod...

yhameed81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to debug my access lists number 103SWITCH_AREA_1#show access-listsExtended IP access list 101    10 permit ip any any log (3167272 matches)    20 permit ip host 172.17.0.80 any log    30 permit ip any host 10.0.1.100    40 permit ip...

ndarkness by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,          I am trying to upgrade my live switches from c3750-lanbasek9-mz.122-35.SE5.bin image to  c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE2.binare there any issues I should be aware of ?Any help will be much appriciated.Many thanks.