cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! mqc , class map class-default

Hi everybody.Please consider the following config:R1(config)# class-map MUSICR1(config-cmap)# match protocol kazzaa2R1(Config)# policy-map TSHoot-EXAMPLER1(config-pmap)# class MUSICR1(config-pmap-c)# police 32000R1(config)# int s0/0R1(config-if)# ser...

sarahr202 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN Routing between Sub-int and physical port

All,I've been tasked with breaking up a network that has run out of IP's, and have decided to use VLANs to accomplish this. I have to use an ASA5510 to accomplish all the routing between hosts in different VLANs.Firewall: ASA5510Switch: Linksys SRW20...

Netflow on 4948E question

So 4948E supports netflow lite.  I have heard that it is not very accurate, see link below:  How true is that?  Any one has any experience?http://blog.sflow.com/2011/05/netflow-lite.htmlSecondly here is Cisco documentation to configure netflow lite o...

ALIAOF_ by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! example of Different T1 configurations.

Hi everybody.From the last thread, I learned we could  have different kinds of t1 connections  i.e some support time slots. some don't. So it pretty much depends upon wic card for T1.1)Let say we have a wic card that does not support time slots for T...

sarahr202 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Need to find mac address of switch port.

Hi all,I am looking to find  the mac address of IP.sh ip arp 172.34.x.xshows Protocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   InterfaceInternet  172.34.x.x          -   000c.85f5.0ebf  ARPA   Vlan29sh mac address-table ...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Flat layer 2 network

Hi Everyone,Need to know the flat layer 2 network design.If we have access and distribution layer switches acting as layer and only core has routing so is this example of flat layer 2 networkdesign?ThanksMahesh

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3560g ios dhcp AP loosing ip address

Hello,Not sure if this is a problem with the switch or the wireless AP connected to the switch, but I have a couple of 3560's, one is a 3560G and the other is a 3560, both have phones and wireless ap's connected to them.  The ap's on both of these sw...

Redundant ASA with two Switches

Hi, i am working on some high availibility design for my campus network. i need little help.Currently my 6509 is connected with 2xASA(Active/Standby)  that connect with a single outside switches(poitn of failure) and then internet router(point of fai...

Cisco 7606 and WS-X6748-GE-TX issue

I have one Cisco 7606 and i need to install a WS-X6748-GE-TX with WS-F6700-DFC3CXL.When I install the WS-X6748-GE-TX the module is powered off with the following warning:00:01:45: %C6KPWR-SP-4-UNSUPPORTED: unsupported module in slot 1, power not allo...

Inhibit vlan routing

Hi all,I would like to ask you if it's possibile to block routing between some Vlan for just once of them.Maybe I can explain better:I've got a Cisco 6509 with 4 configured vlan interfacesInt Vlan 10  10.10.1.0/24Int Vlan 20  10.10.2.0/24Int Vlan 30 ...