Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have a scenario with 2 chassis, both with 2 supervisor Engine 2T, we try to make a configuration of VSS with the chassis and would link to know if is possible have 2 supervisor on chassis one and 2 supervisors on chassis 2 with VSS?Router#sho sw...

Hello,I only have SSH access to a 6500 and supervisor module 6 is coming up unknown. Can anyone share the comand to get into rommonmodule 6 from a SSH prompt.

Hi all,In my customer having 3750 switch and they have simply assign IP address for vlan and enable telnet in switch and other things are same as default switch.In this switch they have connected 8 cisco layer 2 switches(6 managed and 2 unmanged swit...

I have a few questions about setting up extended mac access-lists. Using what we have in place now with the switches, we are trying to prevent unauthorized devices from connecting to the network. Using port-security at this time is not an option.We a...

osmhquser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have  customer that we have configured netflow on the 2821 router that their traffic is on.  Currently the company they have contracted with for the analysis is seeing data duplication.  Below is the configuration for the interface and the routerCi...

link 1Switch_1 4506 --------------------- ASA_1 5520              |                                    |              | trunk                            |              |                                    |Switch_2 4506...