Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have separate cisco 3750 switches one is a 48 port and one is a 24 port switch.I have the 48 port switch setup on a vlan.interface Vlan95 ip address 192.168.95.1 255.255.255.0!then i have another 24 port switch setup asinterface Vlan55 descri...

pkroetsch by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,Probably this is a trivial question but I have not found any response to it. What I would like is to set my cisco 877W rotuer up in order to act as a DNS server which forwards DNS queries following these simple rules:     1.- If the na...

bprietoclv by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a customer who wishes to implment QoS on a 2821 router with ios 12.4(15).T8.  They want to prioritize outbound and inbound Citrix traffic up to 128 kbps out the Internet interface.  I have ben given the Citrix server IP address and have ...

Hi all,I bought 02 modules GLC-GE-100FX (these module is used for gigabit uplink port - It convert speed from 1000Mbps to 100Mbps). I tested them with connecting 02 switch Cisco WS-C2960-24TC-L (first) and 02 switch WS-C3560G-24TS-S (second testing) ...

I need to configure pop3 port to be open on my ASA 5505. I've created an acl and static route to do this but for some reason, it's not open. Can you please help me?---Posted by WebUser Ryan Hale from Cisco Support Community App

Hello,I just started learning cisco and ospf and have some questions on they way it works and what should be done.I have a GNS3 network that i built based on this diagram that i found:I have adjencecies with all routers, and i have assigned loopback ...

Hi all,We are using a network monitoring tool and we are getting link utilization alerts on the following tool.My query is what are the options i got manually to check the utilization via CLI.please help me.

I have a switch that is outside my Firewall, Cisco 3850 24 port...So ISP router to Switch then to firewall...What is the best way to setup management of this switch? Would I setup an out of band IP that is on my network so I can Telnet in or is this ...

gregtmacd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes