Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.Could you help me to setup cisco router 877 as DHCP relay to the server, so for example PC (VM on Hyper-V) from vlan 44 will get IP from DHCP scope 192.168.44.1/24Server has only 1 IP 192.168.10.30 and VLAN ID 10 (Hyper-V), but it has 3 DHCP scoup...

I am trying to get this working in the lab and it is not working and I just wanted to make sure that it won't work this way unless I'm missing something:Two switches connected to each other via Point to Point linkI enable eigrp VLAN1 has an SVI on Sw...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to share with you one problem. We have FEX (2232TM) connected with 2 x NEXUS N5K-C5596UP.One port  Ethernet 101/1/7 which was connected to Dell Server went down...It was working for a couple of weeks at least. Then the link went d...

We have Cisco Catalyst 3750X-48T-S Switchs in our environment.  Currently, all are loaded with the 12.2.58-5E2(ED) IOS.  Review of the available IOS's for these switches shows two possibilities.  The 12.2.58-5E2(ED) IOS was last updated in July 27, 2...

cpremo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Nexus 5548UP w/ the layer 3 daughter cards on them. As such, ISSU cannot be done, but has anyone had any issues with upgrading the 5k's when they are HA configured with vPCs?Also, is the install process any different with the layer 3 cards?

This type of scenerio is new to me and I hope somebody can help.I have 2 Vlans with seperate networks and want to create a route between one server in vlan 465 to another server in vlan 436 via port 80.Vlan 465 has a ASA 5505 inside that IP address 8...

Cisco 2811 runs ITP IOS. On that router we run the SMPP service. A client on the network connects to this service, and we need to capture the traffic for debug.I've tried traffic-export, but I cannot see any outbound traffic.Is there any way to c...

I am currently running 12.2 (53) and am looking to move up to the 15+ train. Are there any pre-reqs prior to the upgrade that any one is aware of?Unfortunately I have no "lab environment" to test it in. I have production switches with minimal impact ...

jcroft by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a ASA 5585 and a Nexus 5596, and i need a sugestion to configure this cenário:My users in the Vlan 10 need access on the network in the Vlan 20, but this traffic must be filtered for firewall. In the firewall a received a trunk port for Nex...