Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning/afternooon CSF,I am having some issues with my network. I will start off by saying I am not a very "experienced" net admin, and most of my work revolves around Information Security Management. The net admin here quit, and I got tasked wi...

Hi,I have two VLANs on my network (VLAN10 is servers and VLAN80 is client computers).  Each VLAN is on it's own sub interface.  What I want to do is to limit the available Internet bandwidth (say 15MB) for VLAN80 but not restrict the local LAN bandwi...

Hi,I'm starting studing Nexus, in my lab i only have a 7k and 5k. Is it possible to create a vPC link between those two?I tried but i received the error: Nexus 7000Nexus_7000(config-if)# vpc peer-link ERROR: Operation failed: [Interface is not capabl...

Hi all , Customer has  a Catalyst WS-C2960-48PST-L.  and in  some ports we have VoIP phones with PoE company Aastra. If I use first config we have problem when phone boot up.First config: description tp-11-voipswitchport access vlan 250switchport mod...

With the help of forum users, I have a QoS  policy in place that is set to reserve/prioritize traffic for my outgoing VoIP traffic. We outsource our voip solution.I am trying to test my QoS policy by performing multiple file transfers outbound to our...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have encountered issues where a 4500 chassis switch, connected to a pair of 6509s and running udld port aggressive on its interfaces, will get dropped off the network in the event of a crash and reload of the 4500. Apparently the interfaces on the...

Hi all,     Recently my company buy a EHWIC4ESG card and put into the cisco 1941. The reason we buy this card is because the in built two network ports of cisco 1941 are being used up. g0/1 is being connected to the internet and g0/0 is being connect...

HiI am using cisco packet tracer to configure the hsrp on 3560 (c3560-advipservicesk9-mz.122-37.SE1.bin)but the standby ip Command is not available on the interface ,  the problem in that IOS or in config

We have a Cisco 3845 router configured as a voice gateway with multi SIP trunks. But when it reachs 200 calls traffic, the CPU increase to 60-70% and caused by CCSIP_SPI_CONTROL process.CPU utilization for five seconds: 46%/30%; one minute: 54%; five...

luanlvt02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes