Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a pair of Cisco Nexus 7009 with 2 F2-series 48 port 10gbe modules each. I also have 14 NX 2248 FEXs. I intend to dual home each FEX to each 7K. Can I do that with enhanced vPC? Does NX7K support vPC+?

Dear Team,One of our clients is planning to deploy CAT-7 Copper (10G) and OM3 Fiber (10G) for backbone connectivity. They're planning to configure a Etherchannel using both the connections together. Fiber will be terminated on an SFP and Copper on an...

Hi Everyone,First time posting.  I'm trying to deny traffic to a few vlans in our network but allow connection to a host on a vlan that is being blocked.  It didn't work and I tried removing the access list but it still shows up in the running-config...

Dan_17717 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.During TCP connection establishment, each host tells the sender how much data it is willing to receive from the sender by specifying MSS .I was reading about how the MSS value is selected   http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk827/tk369/tec...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwe're using the following switches:*    1 30    WS-C3750E-24TD     15.0(2)SE             C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M          2 30    WS-C3750X-24       15.0(2)SE             C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M     and what I want to do is the following: We need differe...

I am building a switch stack using 4 48 port 3750X switches that will also have the power stacked.  If I install a single 715W power supply in each switch will the stack support 802.3af accross all 48 ports on each switch?  My calculations are 48 por...

I am  trying to  bring up a connection as given below c4948 - 10G -SR   <->4900   - 1000 Base  SXCan some one let me know if this is supposed to work or not .If there are any  issue please feel free to discuss it here CheersAjai

athambi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I'm not quite sure what's wrong here. I have a switch which runs two VLANs, one trusted (50), one untrusted (55) and has ports dedicated to each. Both VLANs use a single DHCP server, homed on the trusted (50) VLAN. On my wireless setup this works ...

We have a Cisco 3750 stack connecting to the MPLS router, able to ping 8.8.8.8 - www.google.com, the internal users on their own Vlan can ping the default gateway the 3750 switch but no further, trace route from the PC/Servers stops at the 3750 stack...

Hi,We have few problems in our LAN. Few associates are connecting to 2 active ports using a network cable. These 2 ports are in 2 different VLAN's. Also they are connecting the Phone switch port to other network port instead of connecting to laptop/s...

Hola, Tengo un switch Catalyst 3548, al mismo le configuré una Vlan de DATOS y otra para Voice Vlan.Varias interfaces están asociadas a la Vlan2 (DATOS) y también a la Voice Vlan (Vlan101).Cuando ejecuto el comando Show Vlan, no me muestra ninguna in...

JCRE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I would like to know about hardware architecture and design of Catalyst 2960S switch.If anybody knows about this I appreciate it.Thank you very much and Regards,Masanobu Hiyoshi

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes