Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ospf-redistribute

Hi,Recently we added a cisco 4948 switch to our existing network and static redistribute one of its vlan ( 10.30.1.0/24) to the OSPF domain. This switch is being connected only to C4506-Main.  Now 10.30.1.0/24 network reach 10.203.206.40 at other en...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have this 3750 stack where all ports are configured as below.The data runs on VLAN 1 and the voice runs on VLAN 100. interface FastEthernet1/0/1switchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport trunk allowed vlan 1,100switchport mode trunk Name...

BlueTongue by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All ,We are facing some issue doing an redistribution on nexus os 6.1 ospf to bgp redistribution but unable to see the ospf routes in BGP. but BGP to ospf redistribution is working fine. Pls find the config below... any help..router ospf 1  rout...

msameerkn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;In our network topology , we 've two windows DHCP server. So we use "ip helper" command for relaying;....interface Vlan11 ip address 10.50.11.252 255.255.255.0 ip helper-address 10.50.10.10 ip helper-address 10.50.10.11 no ip redirects no ip pr...

Hi community,We know that inside one MSTP region, all switches should have the common mapping vlans to instances. However I wonder what happens if some switches have the different mapping such as instead of adding all VLANs,  they only add some. Our ...

minh_hieu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,If I have a distributed LAN environment whereby I have DHCP servers on one VLAN and Clients on another and the Client VLAN is spread out over a number of access switches, how can I implement DHCP snooping without trusting the uplinks on the L2...

I am trying to run the 2600 router as a DHCP server for 6 VLANs. I have setup the router and one switch for testing. I have three total switches (all 2950) and two access points (AIR1231G) to setup eventually but would like to make it work on one swi...

natedog75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We use a lot of fibre SFPs and they go into err-disabled every so often could this be down to UDLD?  the switches are using RSTP so is UDLD built into that as I haven't enabled it?Also why does UDLD think putting the port into err-disabled is a...

Hi Guys, Can someone show me blank configuration for  WS-C4500X-16SFP+ (Catalyst 4500-X 16 TenGig Fixed ports switch). I would like to know how the port numbering is done (i.e. TenGig1/0/X or TenGig1/X or just Eth1/0/X ? ) Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Hi firends,I have a situation where are three units stack of 3750 which i need to upgrade.The flash memory on all the switches are the same which is 57.4 MB.The tar file which I was trying to use was 21 MB.Now the trouble is that the client wanted to...