Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Have you ever had an area of network that doesn't 'click' with you, well PVLANs just isnt with me.  It seems we have a site that is on one VLAN that has hosts that shouldn't be able to communicate with each other, but need to talk to an on-site se...

HiI am trying to configure RSPAN for one of my client. They have Server-Client VTP architecture.Voice Recording Server is connected to C4507.Agents are connected to C2960 and C3750.I got 2 sessions configured and the connectivity is a as follows:1. V...

I have two 2960's in this new environment that I am administering. I am receiving a message on one unit (Designate it 2960-2) of %IP-4-DUPADDR: Duplicate address 192.168.168.8 on Vlan1, sourced by 3037.a63e.540. The "sourced by" address is the 2960-1...

We have a need to set EIGRP hello/hold timers between hub and spoke peers at different intervals. The hub and spokes peer across a mGRE tunnel - timers on the mGRE tunnel are set to the max of 65535 seconds (both ends) thus essentially static.The hub...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I'm trying to configure a stack between two WS-C2960S-48FPS-L but does not working.The switch port is always Down.I tried to change de module and cables.I tried to make a loop in one of two switches and the ports always down.IOS: 12.2(55)...

Dear All,I have created a PBR in 3650 switch to route traffic from a specific IP address to a specific next hop or IP address(Router)ROM: Bootstrap program is C3560 boot loaderBOOTLDR: C3560 Boot Loader (C3560-HBOOT-M) Version 12.2(44)SE5, RELEASE SO...

Hi,I have the following curious situation:on a cisco 1721, I have 2 ISP (ISP1 and ISP2). The router is configured to automatically use ISP2 if ISP1 goes down (see bellow for the config)..... and it does in the following situations:...

Hello,Sorry for my ignorance.(1) I can understand this line in the command table :All    0180.c200.0000    STATIC      CPUWhatever the VLAN number, all MAC frames carrying a BPDU do not enter the forwarding datase, they are blocked in this direction....

hostettle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I heard we can use TCL scripting for making things easiler to network adminitrators. It can be used for auto backups, checking errors in switches/routers, etc.. Can someone help me, how to learn TCL scripting online. Is there any best document ava...

We have a 3560X switch running 12.55. Today we logged in to make a change and show run was strange. Int gi0/3 and showed up immediately after the usernames , more interfaces showed after the aaa section. All the interfaces appeared in the correct loc...