Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 3 VLAN in our cisco 3750G switch. VLAN 1 10.1.0.0/24 for domain network, VLAN 2 10.2.0.0/24 for student and VLAN 3 10.3.0.0/24 for public. We have one printer 10.3.0.206  in the VLAN 3 and want to allow student server 10.2.0.253  in the VLAN ...

Hello, I need help in deciding which Cisco product is the best for me.I have an environment with two local networks:I don't want to connect them directly, to keep the traffic low.In Network 1 I have large backup jobs that are running over the network...

f.wahl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , stack of two WS-C3750X-48T-S switches poping below error continuously and its observed after going for upgrade to c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE6.binnot able to get whts making switch to throw these logs-Feb 25 09:36:46: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-...

DISCLAIMER**** (lol)OK so in our shop we dont do a lot of redesign so Im having a really hard time with this.  Its been a while.  Most of the changes we make are firewall changes and trunking.  Im having a huge brainfart on thsi.To the point:  I am t...

Hi. There is a unicast flood on 3750 killing slow modem links. How to determine source MAC address of flooder?Is there a rate limit feature for it?I know how to block it completely on port-level, but it breaks normal network operation. (when port goe...

on my  Cisco 877W I can change noise margin on the dsl by:router# configrouter(config)# Service internalrouter(config)# interface atm 0router(config-if)# dsl noise-margin <Value -3 to 3>but can't find it on the new cisoc 867vaecan someone tell me if ...

Resolved! 4500-E HSRP IPV6

Hello, I have a DMZ where we currently have IPV4 and HSRP for vlan redundancy. We are looking to duel stack with IPV4 and IPV6. Where can I find duel stack configuration examples using interlan routing with IPV6. My current platfor...

I followed the steps in the cisco docs.  I have to remove the config but can't access the gui as I do not know the ip address of the switch.  This is what I tried:I disconnected and reconnected the powercable while holding on to the setup button unti...

sam saeed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a network with multiple VLANs, all being firewalled on an ASA 5520. I want to be able to share drives and printers between subnets, yet even when I place a permit ip any any rule in both firewall policies, it doesnt work. It works fine ...

NES IT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day guys,I need your hints to create a correct network topology.what I have ? three cisco devices:1. router 877W (with POTS internet access)2. switch SG-5003. Access Point Aironet 2602iwhat I expect:a) to have 4 VLANs on my switch (home, monitor...

andbor600 by Level 1
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes