Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am having trouble configuring a management vlan (vlan10). What I would like to accomplish is to be able to telnet to a layer2 or layer3 switch for managment. I know that on a layer2 you need to define an ip address on the vlan interface. This...

My customer is implmenting an AT&T 10 GB UVN connection for data center replication.  Their architecture calls for ASR routers to terminate these connections, but, due to the cost of 10GB on the ASR, they want to look at connecting one end directly t...

Hi experts,I am seeing Native VLAN mismatch errors on my 6506 switches as belowSW1.Mar  4 02:06:37 UTC: %CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch discovered on GigabitEthernet2/19 (981), with SW1 GigabitEthernet5/1 (1).SW24y2w: %CDP-4-NATIVE_...

bharathid by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We run spanning tree on our network and I'm having some issues with one of our distribution switches which is the secondary uplink for access layer switches. For some reason it isn't forwarding on a few interfaces. We upgraded the code to 12.2(58)SE2...

hi,i would like to know how to upgrade firmware on 4507 6L-E Sup. There is only 1 Sup on the switch. is there any special requirement to update the firmware when switch not running on redundancy mode?Thank you for all for your input!-core-1#show redu...

hi everyone,i have a quick question.  i have 3 sge2010 in a stack and i want to add a linksys 4 port switch so that one office w/ one network jack can have more network ports for workstations.  do i need to configure anything on the sge2010 port to a...

sang.ko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Can someone please taka a quick look at the two attached configurations and let me know why I can't get ip sla working. Its simply an DNS IP SLA between routers R1 & R2. I've set up an IP SLA in both directions and neither work.CheersC...

Hi all,i have configure a  Etrherchannel over 4 Ports on a 3750G to a ESXI Host on a DL360G7 with 4 PORT NIC ADApterVMWARE Config:vswitch1:          Loadb: :                IP Hash                       Failoverdetection:   Linkstate                 ...

I am planning to build a three class qos policy-map on the CE router. The provider has provided 3 queues: RC DC and BC..So please validate this configuration and let me know if there are corrections\recommendations.voice = RCall major data - ( intern...

Hi allI am running  (cat4500-ENTSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(53)SG2 on the switch.I have a scenario where I have 3 end user equipments connected to a cisco 4948 L3 switch. At the switch end port 1/46, 1/47, 1/48 are the terminating points for these 3 de...