Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to disable DHCP propagation in 2 connected sites and i have this scenario.I have Site Q and Site A.in each we have DHCP Server.Site Q has subnet 197.169.1.0 255.255.255.0Site A has subnet 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0in Site A w...

alaayehya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Data Center Switch (5010) rebooted itself today, underneath the captured screen_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________NX5010-1(config-vlan)# Broadcast message f...

Switch1(config-if)#service-policy input POLICE%QoS: policy-map with police action at parent level not supported on Tunnel0 interface.Master SVI send all failed for interface Tunnel0, cmd = 39class-map match-all server  match access-group name Web!pol...

faamin011 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to/what needed

Hello, please bare with me and my lack of knowledge.I have an SA 500 with the optional port configued as the DMZ. The LAN ports are running the 192 range and the DMZ is the 172 range.I have seperate offices (A few hundred feet apart) that have been c...

ImBurrMan by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WS-C4510R+E with Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.---+-----+--------------------------------------+------------------+-----------1    48  10/100/1000BaseT Premium POE E Series  WS-X4748-RJ45V+E   ...

After setting up the domain name I try to use the crypto key and it is no where to be located, any ideas if there is something wrong?  Below is some of the information I copied from TeraTermSwitch-1(config)#ip domain-name justin.lab.comSwitch-1(confi...

jpedersm1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Is there a known bug for Nexus 7K version 6.0(4) related to route redistribution?I have few vlan interfaces and being redistributed to the BGP.vlan interfaces are all up ang pingable.After configuring redistribution, vlan route is not in the bgp t...

ar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes