Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACL Switching

Hello guys.I don't too much exp, so, I'd like your opinion about some ACL I need to configure.Basicaly, I have this VLANs;CPD; 10.0.2.0/24USERS; 10.0.2.0/24ADM; 10.0.1.0/24SERVERS; 10.0.6.0/24MmGt; 192.168.100.0/24Rules;CPD access everybodyEverybordy...

nathanllp by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an 1841 running Advanced Enterprise Services 12.4(22)T3 that is functioning as a DHCP server and DNS server.  What I am trying to figure out how to do is have the DNS service respond to queries about the clients of the dhcp service.  I h...

jeffs7 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Im taking a CCENT/CCNA course going for certif. I bought a 2610 with a WIC1T card from local recycle shop and it only came with the base ios. I'm looking for an IOS that will allow me to create a crypto key so i can set up SSH etc. I've tried t...

Hi,please help  me  to set  time  using  the CLI  in the  Switch of L2 and L3.For  exp  i  have  2960  L2  POE switch  and  the Time  show  POE-SW1-3rdfl#sh clock*15:57:20.203 IST Mon Mar 1 1993i want  to change  it but the  command  set clock  or  c...

Hello,I was asked to configure a new ASR 1002 today and after successfully puttintg the config on the router (via TFTP) the router will no longer communicate with anything.  There is nothing in the config to cause this (it was actually pulled off a w...

System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(7r) [cmong 7r], RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 2002 by cisco Systems, Inc.C2600 platform with 32768 Kbytes of main memoryprogram load complete, entry point: 0x80008000, size: 0xfbfd18Error : memory requirements exc...

I have a 3560 with IP base that is acting as a true EIGRP stub router today.  It advertises local routes to the upstream service provider router and receives a default route.Now I want to connect a 3900 ISR as a voice gateway.  The 3560 does not seem...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do i enable InterVLAN MultiCasting. I have a WS-C3560G-24TS as my core switch and it does InterVLAN Routing. I have a Server VLAN (70) and Workstation VLAN (71). I have a server that i have set up to deploy  images to computers. Up to this point ...

prytzen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I manage a network with a ghost server, a 3750G, several outside access, and some vlans.This is a very simplify view of this network:I'm facing an unusual problem for me as I build these kind of config since a long time without any problem.The gho...

Error Message:%ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error,  Interface <interface> Power Controller reports power Imax error  detectedI am having c2960 switch with sw release version BOOTLDR: C2960 Boot Loader (C2960-HBOOT-M) Version 12.2(44...

I have a customer that is seeing output drops on a 2960S with mls qos not enabled.  It appears that they are getting bursty traffic on the switch that is filling up the buffers, hence causing the drops.  I have a couple of questions:1. What are the d...