Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!!!I´m Juan. I can understand well, i know how and where I configure Loopguard. I have the concept clear.But, for what does type of topology this feature is useful?I think, that this feature works fine to solve unidirectional links, but reduce the ...

Juan Urti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco newb here...I've got my ASA up and running with internet access for internal users but I'm having issues with port forwarding - none of them are working. Below is my current config. Any help would be greatly appreciated.object network inside-ou...

alceryes3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm behaviour of Dynamic Arp Inspection  below.A and B are layer 3 switches running HSRP.Switch A  Vlan 10 IP ----------------------- ------------------192.168.10.1Switch B Vlan 10 IP ------------------------------------------...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone simple axplain for me what will hapend if i use this command on 3560x?conf terip arp gratuitous none ???We he one of these switch as an aggregate switch for usersh in one hotel and when i enabled debug apr every second message was:ignored ...

Hello,I have got a Cisco router connected to by broadband line and I receive a public IP address fine on 0/0 and I can ping external addresses as well. But for some reason internal clients cannot access the internet. I think I have set the NAT up cor...

AllJust a quick question re the new 2960s with flexstack. Anyone have experience of these switches and the flexstack feature? Good or bad?RegardsStephen==========================http://www.rConfig.comA free, open source network device configuration m...

Hi guys,I'm beginner on network, and today i would to know, why my packet tracer don't work.I've one router, r_core, the encapsulation are configuredMy sw_core is my bridge root (stp)Linked to this sw_core i've two sw_distrib, all of port are trunk, ...

I have 14 switches and 4 routers on a large WAN\LAN I have backed up all the startup configs to my TFTP server without any problems. Now I want to backup the IOS of each router and switch. It has been over ten years since I was responsible for this m...

neilh by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a router 2921 with the aproprieted  voice card for E1 and licenses. I would like to know how to configure it for incoming and outcoming calls. I already configured the ephone and SIP phones for internal calls. now i just need to configur...

Most of our LANs in Europe are using for spanning-tree today the PVST. One LAN with about 2000 used switch-ports is using Rapid PVST (and we have no problems there); one other site with about 2000 used ports is using MST (MST with using only one inst...

kernst by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes