Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have an issue on my hands. we are leasing a connection from our HQ to a remote site. at the HQ i have configured Vlans on a multi layer switch and would like to extend them to this remote site. the problem is this; en route to the remote sit...

Hello All!I'm coming here as I'm not having much luck on the Dell forums and hoping the Cisco community could oblige.I have a powerconncet 6224 with routing enabled with several VLANs setup.VLAN Database: 6,8,10,90-254VLAN 6 is our management vlan10 ...

Hi every oneI have a doubt. how to add a device to an SNMP community?. I mean the community already exists and it is already monitorizing by a PC (monitoring tests are performed in implemantacion possible).  and there are several teams that are monit...

hi everyone,I have config Private vlan on 37503750Switch#        sh vlan private-vlanPrimary Secondary Type              Ports------- --------- ----------------- ------------------------------------------20      30        community...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there a way to identify if a switch port is burned via CLI?I have a 2960-48PST switch and some ports don't provide power to a PoE device connected. When I change the port, the device turns on.

Fairly simple:My Main VLAN 1 is not getting DHCP addresses, but any previously DHCP'd client works fine.VLAN 2 clients get new DHCP addresses just fine and pass traffic.Something is missing in my understanding  or config.  Any insights appreciated!!!...

awardblvr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Nexus 5500 which is the core of our network and we have access layer switches uplinked to it. I know by default the qos markings will be trusted. 1. On a trunk uplink from an access layer switch to the Nexus, I have "mls qos trust dscp...

Hi,I am trying to setup a L2tpv3 VLAN-to-VLAN tunnel.My setup has two Cisco 890 router with Cisco IOS Software version 15.0(1) M4. These routers are connected directly on FastEthernet port 8.One linux machine is connected on FastEthernet port 0 on ea...

Here's my problem.  I'm going to be using Cisco 1941 routers at a bunch of remote sites.  All of these sites have 2 comm paths out.  Some of them have 2 IP/VHF radios and some have 1 IP/VHF radio and a copper link using Patton ethernet extenders.  Fr...

carltonjo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have a doubt, We have applied multiple access-list on L3 Vlan of switches.Can we see directly ,which access-group applied on which interface. ThanksSri

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card