cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

PIX Port Forward with Two IP Address

I have to static IP address from my ISP.  I am going to be hosting two web servers, one per IP address.  How do I get the PIX to route each external IP to the correct web server?I currently have one setup and works just fine, but I am trying to figur...

jwood1650 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Questions on 3750 and cat6k

Hi All,I would like to ask about 3750 stacking and some Cat6 stuff...1) How do we monitor 3750 stacking port in LMS?2) Let say if I stack 3 switches, middle switch should be Master. Uplink should be at Top and Bottom. Is best practice?3) Can we mixed...

Resolved! IOS XE and Port Channel QoS

Hello,I have a 4510R-E chassis with SUP7-E running IOS XE version 3.01.01.SG.  I am unable to create a port-channel and apply auto-qos for VOIP.If I configure auto-qos on the physical interfaces, I get this message when I try adding them to the port ...

HSRP configuration ...

i had designed the network using HSRP...for hardware redunduncy my configuration is below               r1   l3_1               l3_2              l2  host_1       host_2On L3_1int fa0/0ip add 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0standby 1 ip 192.168.1.10stan...

Switch L3 performance

I'm trying to find out if (for example) a 3750 with 2 10gb interfaces could run L3 routing at wire speed. Just basic routing between 2 subnets, no services.The reason being it could be a significant reduction in cost in comparison to an ASR1002 doing...

billybjo1 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP Issue

I have to configure router 2811 for Data and Voice network.However I have only one FastEthernet interface.interface FastEthernet0/0description Connected to LANno ip addressip nat insideip virtual-reassemblyip route-cache flowduplex autospeed auto!int...

Resolved! ASA Unable to ping MGMT VLAN 10

I'm troubleshooting a network and have run into a stumbling block and unfortunately I don't know much about the Cisco ASA devices.  I have a switch connected to an ASA.  I'm trying to reach VLAN 10's IP from the ASA:SW#sh run int vlan 10interface Vla...

wgmcmahon by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 6500 switch

Cisco 6500 switch, all usernames have been removed while "aaa new-model" remained on the config.  Cannot login the switch since it's requestiing username. I have the enable password. Is there anyway to by pass username request ?

msab by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes