Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a few switches that failed to upgrade from flash:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15.2.2-e5.tarI tried the xmodem process, and file copies successfully & still fails to boot. Next steps?   ........................................................................

Hello I will to connect a ForcePoint  WebSense to CAT6500 with SUP-2T and IOS 15.5, searching information about the configuration I only found an old cisco documentation on 6500 with SUP 720 and older with IOS 12.x. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/supp...

Hi there is a switch sg 350 which is used for IP-Phones currently when it is made  switchport mode general the ip-phones works..but it automatically changes to  switchport mode trunk and all the ip-phones changes is there anything that i can make it ...

Hi, where can i download Cisco ASDM for Cisco ASA 5500 series? i wanted to install this o n my windowz XP, i tried searching but could able to install only SDM & not ASDM.

Isn't it possible for me to upgrade the primary switch and then have it copy over to the other members of the stack?  Of do I need to copy the firmware to each member of the stack?  I know I was able to copy over firmware from the primary when I was ...

HiWe have an issue that some ports show the same MAC address with different VLAN "Voice & Data" as the below screenshot, we connect the IP phone to the switch and data to PC through the IP phone while other ports working normally with the same instal...

CleanShot 2022-09-18 at 21.44.10@2x.png

I have a quick question and looking for guidance.I'm currently working on hardening a switch and I'm checking out storm control.What is usually the best default to keep storm control at? Also, is it something that should always be added no matter wha...

Resolved! Ports in C9300-24P

HI we have C9300 switch. On front face, there are 24 gigabit ports and 8 tengigabit ports physically. But when show run, there are four more ports as below. Why we cannot see the four physical ports at front side of the switch? ThanksModel Number : ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco.just bough a second hand Cisco Catalyst 2960-8TC-Lmodel: WS-C2960-8TC-L  #show Version Cisco IOS Software, C2960 Software (C2960-LANBASE-M), Version 12.2(53)SE2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupp...

davidnghk by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes