Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Background:We are a non-for profit religious organization. We have just installed 4 IP Cameras to allow for live streaming. We would like to take these 4 streams and attach them to our webpage ((a link) hosted by a third party), so when a user or use...

HiI upgraded four 3560E, 12.2(44) to 12.2(55)SEThree 3560 works fine, the last one stops after 17-18 seconds with a solid green LED.I cant get into ROMmon, the switch doesn't boot up. its like "dead but still alive"My TS:1: Removed all SFPs.2: Reseat...

Resolved! Qos on 3550

Hi all,I was trying to config qos on 3550 interfaceMatch protocol is not supported for this interfaceSo does this mean that qos is not supported on 3550?ThanksMAhesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm stumpped...Yesterday afternoon, the CPUs on 4 of my Cat 4506 (Sup-II+) spiked up to 80+%Doing a show proc cpu sort | e 0.00 reveals the following:sh proc cpu sort | e 0.00CPU utilization for five seconds: 85%/2%; one minute: 88%; five minutes: 92...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SWRNDHQ4506_1#sh ip eigrp neighbors IP-EIGRP neighbors for process 913H   Address                 Interface       Hold Uptime   SRTT   RTO  Q  Seq Type                                            (sec)         (ms)       Cnt Num0   10.130.34.3        ...

Aaron EOM by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Very quick question, I appreciate the help. All I need to do is redistribute a default route from BGP into my EIGRP AS, in Nexus as you all know you must use a route-map along with the redistribute command, the route-map can include the ACL but needs...

Hi ExpertsI have server dual home(teamed A/S) to 2 Cisco CORE 6500 both in the same vlan 133,i lose connectivity to this server once i bring up the 2 link in the team  to core-2,what is the problem ?and how to solve it?i need this dual home NIC to wo...

I have two sites one is our main site and the other is our backup site. Both sites have static routes in the core switches and some are duplicate address  on both cores just pointing to different firewalls if our main site lost connectivity. I would ...