Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need some ACL help with Proxy product.  I am using a 1841 ISR and need to configure all proxy traffic to go through Proxy server and not bypass if user unchecks proxy in IE. The Proxy software says this in manual:You can configure your firewall to ...

Hi there,We are having some slow network performance issues when some open any document from network drive.I tried it on my pc with wire shark and whenever I do feet slow, opening files I get there messages in wire sharkServer                my pcPc ...

Hi,I'm having an issue allowing VLan 2 access on interaface Gi0/15. I've configured interface Gi0/15 with (switchport access vlan 2) on a 2960G-E Access switch. I've also configured the Access switch Trunk interface (Gi0/45) using switchport trunk al...

chaunce by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently am trying to program the config for a 1720 router however i cannot get the config to stick. I boot up to the command prompt put in all the configurations use the "write mem" command and then hard reset the router but whe...

Hi all ,I have cisco 1841 router .i would like it to pass the outer tag vlan (vlan 1000) with the the inner tags vlans (100,200,300)  transparently from interfaces fastethernet 0/0 to 0/1I am afraid it does not support it .Can somebody advise how to ...

I am trying to create an ACL that walls off a VLAN and only allows it to the internet. This is on a 3750G, currently the 3750G I am attempting this on is in a stack. I have another 3750G that is a standalone.The first way I attempted this was to crea...

vitesse50 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On our router we current have a crypto map for the site to site. How do I add merge a new one created for VPN users to the same interface?crypto map CMAP - currenly assinged to exteranal - site to sitecreated map called EXT_MAP for client VPNs - T...

I'm running wccp between a Nexus 7K and a Bluecoat ProxySG.  I've attached a Visio which shows a overview of how all the pieces fit together.  I'll also describe it here:For the purpose of discussing this issue, only two VLANs on the 7K matter.  Thes...

Hi experts,I am consolidating a LAN architecture as you can see in the topology attached. I have applied all the required functionnalities as HSRP, M-Spanning Tree, L2 Etherchannel, Trunks and so on. My big problem is that traffic from the Firewall c...

dom.a by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any info on how to configure dynamic-pinning, instead of static pinning on a Nexus 2224 connected to a 7009?Can't seem to find anything on CCO!CheersColin

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new network I am setting up in our server room using two Nexus 5596 and several FEX connecting back to them, and in general, it works great.However, our cluster needs to do PXE booting in order to reinstall nodes when they are first installe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card