cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

need help in switch 2960 telnet users!

heloo, i have a swich with a public ip , the problem that when i make a telnet connection , the switch tell me that the password not set, but im sure that the password is set.when i type #sh usersi found the following:    Line       User       Host(s...

not able to ping using LAN interface

Dear All, i have a branch connected to our Data Center and wr are running OSPF between us and SP , and between all the branches and Data center we are using EIGRP i recently deployed one branch and its working fine but when i am trying to access othe...

PAT - HTTP with url

Hi,one of our developers has give me a link  http://192.168.10.15:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/test/mobile/itsmobile01whic is accessible and working fine in the LAN.He asked me to publish it to internet. So I PAT from 203.143.22.134:8000 to 192.168.10.15:...

ip policy route-map on 3750g

Hi All,I have a 3750g on which I am trying to configure the ip policy route-map command on each of the vlan interfaces.  However after entering the command it does not appear.  I'm not sure what to do at this point.  I have changed the SDM template t...

Resolved! Cisco Catalyst 3500 XL Upgrade

I am trying to find out what the most upto date IOS I can put in my Cisco Catalyst 3500 XL switch, and I'm not sure if this the newest software. I have a lab setup at my house to study for the CCNP certs and this IOS doesn't have all the commands I n...

daedae7878 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750-x questions

I'm on the verge of buying a couple of 3750x but I have a couple of simple questions:1. Do ALL 3750-x models have Stackwise by default, or is it an optional module I have to buy? 2. Is there any performance advantage to getting LAN base rather than I...

Factory Restore Cisco 1711 router

I am working on taking my CCNA exam soon. I have been looking for an actual Cisco router to start associating myself with the IOS and configuring a home network. So, A friend of mine gave me a Cisco 1711 router. I do not know the static IP range assi...

Private VLAN Question

I am working on putting together a better Guest network that is as isolated as possible from the existing network in my company without putting in totally separate equipment.  I have been researching the Private VLAN configuration and am currently bu...

outDiscard errors on vmware and iscsi ports

I have been battling high amounts of outDiscards on ports connected to vmware and iscsi hosts. I have verified there is no speed/duplex mismatch. I am not seeing any interface errors on on the vmware or iscsi host.We have brand new Cisco 2960-s switc...

zconkle08 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two networks behind ASA

Dear all,I would appreciate your help with configuring ASA!At first ASA was configured with inside (192.168.1.0 /24) and outside (NAT, VPN). Default gateway 192.168.1.1.Recently new network has been added (172.0.0.0 /24) with default gateway 172.0.0....

Trunked VLANs Dropping

Good Afternoon,I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to fix this issue. Any help in the matter would be much appreciated. Please let me know if any other information is needed.Here is what is happening:Between every minute ...