Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Just wondering what IOS is loaded on Cisco WS-3560G-24PS-S by default when purchased. Does anyone know or can point to a link where I can find this ? The reason I asked is- while preparing config for this switch I want to make sure the commands are g...

SP2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to create a port channel between HP servers (4 nic) and two nexus 2k.  The server side its a single team with 803.2ad fault taulerence and on the nexus side it have created two port channel (port channel 1 for nexus 2k1 and port channe...

Hi, I've previously used trunkports and vlans between my ASA and accesspoints, connected directly. Now I want to put a 2960S-24PS-L bewteen. Where should i define the vlans (in the switch or in th ASA?) and what ports to put in trunk mode? (the ones ...

How many of the VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 can be used in the 2801, all for data?I know here it mentions how many slots support what, but its a bit confusing, and I remember having trouble bringing up the card in slot 2 and had to move card to third slot, I'm ...

WS-C2960S-48FPD-L + SFP-10G-SR=        ----(fiber conn)     WS-C2960S-48FPD-L + SFP-10G-SR=                         ¦                         ¦ (RACK)                         ¦WS-C2960S-24PD-L + SFP-10G-SR=          -----(fiber conn)     WS-C2960S-48...

joris1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done this a million times and something just isn't clicking today for some reason...Switch: SG500VLANS: 1 (default) xxx.xxx.0.0/24 network, 150 (device management vlan) xxx.xxx.150.0/24 networkI am plugged into port 1. This is a trunk port wit...

I have 2 6509 running as VSS.  It a new system installed a month or so ago.  When I try configure and connect the 10G connections on a WS-X6716-10GE (16 port 10G module), one of the port "error disabled".  I reseated the card and the error came back ...

syip by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have vlans setup on my cisco 881 router and I'm needing help setting up the access list permissions for the vlans. What I can not seem to get correct is that for the management vlan (103) I want that vlan to have full access to all the ot...

agentcrtr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm in the process of upgrading a WS-C3560G-48TS-S from 12.2(25)SEB4 to 12.2(55).SE3 using Cisco Network Assistant.  During the "upgrading the image" process it seems to be hung.  Anyone have any thoughts?  Is there a memory limitation I should b...

First to give the overview of topology- I have an enviornment of 3 X 3560G of which I have 1st switch-CORE(f0/10) connecting to the VPN router(CE) interface-f0/0. Remaining 2 Cisco3560's(Access) are connected to Gi0/1 and Gi0/2 on the 1st switch-CORE...

SP2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two dedicated racks for our DMZ. We need to connect them to a firewall. We do all the cabling inside the rack, so each of them must have a top of rack.Problem is, switch in rack 2 will be connected to rack 1 and then to firewall, so if swi...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A client has a remote office wherein an L3 switch is configured with ip helper-addresses (on multiple vlan interfaces) configured to obtain their IP address from the head office. But due to the often-times unreliable WAN link, end users are sometimes...

oj88 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes