Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all. The scenario is this: I have an old Nortel network with a bunch of servers attached. Connected to it is the new Cisco core, by way of a routed port. My task is to migrate servers over to the Cisco side of the network, with minimal downtime...

cco by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading IOSfromc2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M4.bintoc2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-3.T.binI get this message :%IOS_LICENSE_IMAGE_APPLICATION-6-LICENSE_LEVEL: Module name = c2900 Next reboot level = ipbasek9 and License = No valid license foun...

Hello Experts,I am facing problem in understanding MRU for mpls.R3-----------------R2------------------R1All links are configured with 1500 MTU. The prefix in question is 202.123.47.1 configured on loopback at R1.Where there is PoP label the MRU is 1...

I am trying to verify the Unequal cost load sharing configured between two routers, as per the below show  R1#sho ip rou 192.168.17.1Routing entry for 192.168.17.0/24  Known via "eigrp 15", distance 90, metric 2297856, type internal  Redistributing v...

Hi ExpertsI'm trying to add an outbound policy on Layer3 interface on a 6500. The will be used to prioritize voice traffic. The environment contains 2 sites with 2 6500's each with VSS and a metro Ethernet link between them. I seem to be having probl...

i have the following issue:i can authenticate to my tacacs+ server, but authorization is not workingi have cross referenced the config with other routers but this one doesn't seem to worki can login, so authentication works, then i do a "show run" or...

HelloI have a switch(6500) with 2 vlans(2 SUBNETS) and from the other side of my network i have 2 terminal servers.I want to have a VIP in my 6500 switch which i have the 2 vlans and when the first vlan(network) try to connect to the VIP my switch wi...

kiriakos8 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody!We need to create a new campus lan, with some requirements:     1. We have many clients and these clients can not communicate, trough our network. (security requirement).     2. One client have a requirement to have one firewall between ...