Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

my szenario:i have several cisco 6500 switches, and user switched connected to them.in my example i have a global service vlan, where some access ports are directly connected on the 6500, and this vlan is also allowed on the trunks to the access swit...

Hi Folks,I'm planning to create a network for 320 hosts, I'll use a class B address 172.16.0.0 with a subnet mask 255.255.254.0 so the valid host range will be172.16.0.1 - 172.16.1.254. Is it a good idea? or any suggestion will be appreciated? Thanks...

We have over 30 Cisco 3560 switches and over 10 VLANs on our network. In our example, VLAN 10 on switch IP 10.0.20.150 works fine and VLAN 10 on switch IP 10.0.20.24 doesn’t work. The below are both switches show vlan (both switches’ configuration ca...

Hello,I've just gone to a site an they have setup VTP on their switches and are having VTP mismatch errors, I can see why as they domain names are all wrong.  Anyway what i noticed was that all their switches were setup as server mode and in a VTP do...

Dear all,I am trying to a find a cisco switch with 150 Gbps as capacity of backplane, and 38,7 Packets per Second, 1G SFP 1000BASE-SX moduleand support 8000 mac @.Thank you in advance

Dear all, I have some question related to the new universal IOS license. We want to upgrade the IOS from 15.0(1) to 15.1 for some reason. Here is the output of my router's "show ver":Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 1...

Hello Guys, i have one of my switch modules that shows PwrDown when i issue the command show mod.Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No. --- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ ------...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently running into this problem when i try to connect to some new devices that were just installed.xxx-xxx-xx#ssh -l (userid):139 xxx-xxx-xxPassword:[Connection to xxx-xxx-xx closed by foreign host]The device im connecting from is a 37...

Hi,We are having problems with the connection between a router cisco 2811 and switch cisco 3750G.The interface LAN of the router 2811 is Fastethernet configured with: speed 100 and duplex full.The interface Gigabit ethernet ofr switch 3750G is config...