Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Running into an issue with placing a layer two switch into production and could use some assistance. So in our environment we have a firewall that handles all of the DCHP and routing to the internet, our switch just acts as a layer 2 device (Catalyst...

kcross by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All, I have a question about BFD template with dampening I have the following configured on my ISR router bfd-template single-hop Template1 interval min-tx 150 min-rx 150 multiplier 3 dampening 15 750 2000 60 I know the thresholds that you can app...

krock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Catalyst 2000

Hi teamI have tried sh mac address-table but it is showing more than 24 mac's addresses is there any other command to see only 24 mac addresses (switch is having 24 ports only). 

Resolved! DHCP in Router

HI..How we can query information about DHCP leases from the cisco router? I just want to query active mac addr along with the ip address and hostname?

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My concern is that if we have more than one path in a network in which almost every switch is connected to the other switch so is there any method to decide whether LAN traffic should go from a specific path even if another path is connected and avai...

Dear All,We have an issue with the one C9300-48P switches with two switches on the stack and both versions are 16.12.8. The issue is I cannot ping from any computers and when I connect to the switch it is all interface is active but uplink is not sho...

smcisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,After updating my C3750X 48PF-S to IOS 15.2.4E10 I find myself in a debugging loop.I thought it was my IOS that was corrupted. I re-downloaded it and uploaded via XMODEM.Note that before using XMODEM, I tried to use TFTP in ROMMON but I got the...

Hello, VXLAN configuration is different with traditional one. The below shows how one user to start to communicate anther one. Traditional one is to send broadcast to find other user. But in VLXAN, how user1 (left bottom) find destination user2(right...

3.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a catalyst 3650-X switch and im setting up a netwotk with multiple vlans. The problem is that i dont want to have 1 cable pr vlan but just 1 cable that vcan deliver network to all my vlans. I tried using a trunk port but it only gives network ...