Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have just a basic EIGRP question. We are using EIGRP with layer 3 swiches on the edge. Up until now for our interfaces I was just cutting up a /24 bit subnet into individual subnets for each link.For example 172.16.1.0 255.255.255.252 - subnet172.1...

I have a switch that is strictly layer 2 with directly connected hosts (dhcp for ip assignments) and a printer (no print server on domain) that is static assigned on the same subnet as the hosts using dhcp (reservation in dhcp for the printer).  The ...

HelloI have been tasked to run a script on a switch.All I was given was a script.txt file with command line entries in it.Does anybody know of a way to run this as a script, instead of adding each line one by one in the config?Thanks

Sorry to bother you with this, but I hope someone can quickly give me an answer to that "easy" question:I have a stack of two 3750, configured by some technician, and now need to maintain them.In the config, I can only find these lines regarding a st...

athintea1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a DCNM standard software, but when I try to load the license I got License no correct. This license is for DCNM for Lan Advanced Edition, There is DCNM for Lan Advanced Edition software?.Regards.

Hello GroupWe got 2 redunant Cat 4506 L3 in the Disribution Layer.To the Access Layer we make HSRP.Always one VLAN (Data VLAN) per Access Switch is active on one Disribution Switch , the other VLAN (Voice VLAN) vice-versa on the other.Now we noted, i...

mjauner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently configured a network with a 4500 Sup7E and a 3560G with jumbo frame support.  I am trying to confirm operation.  On the 4500 this is straight forward using "sho int g0/nn count detail".  A portion of that output lists tx and rx frame sizes...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have this view:parser view priv3secret 5 ******commands interface include shutdowncommands interface include no shutdowncommands interface include nocommands configure include interfacecommands exec include configure terminalcommands exec includ...

Hi,I have the attached setup. now i would like to limit my ftp transfer to 10 mb  from a specific vlan to ftp server on the STM-4 (622) link.  what would be the best way to limit ftp traffic to 10 mb .thanks in advance for the helpfollowing is  my sw...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes