Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I can not get dhcp to work... I am pulling my hair out of my head!!!!!! I can ping from the switch to both vlans...  HELP!!!!!!!here is my config for the router..... Router is a 1760Current configuration : 1379 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps de...

My company uses Cisco 891's in replacement of the 1811 where we would have DBU used via an external modem and a triggered time of 3 minutes after a primary connection failure was identified.  In testing the 891 in a Layer 2 failure environment, it is...

Hi to All ,In our network setup, we have couple of routers, firewalls and switches(Please find the attachment) connected. Switches 3560G are configured in Active-Passive mode using HSRP. On one end, we have connected these switches to Data Centre(Cou...

Greetings,I am trying to find out if its possible to use an existing CISCO 2940 Switch that we have here at our office as a hub?  Im sure that borders on insane however, let me break down what we have currently and what I'd like to do.We currently ha...

Hello,I have the following doubts about the Switch WS-C2960PD-8TT-L.The data sheet indicates that a port can receive energy through Gig uplink port.My question is if I connect the Gig uplink port of the WS-C2960PD-8TT-L to a POE output port of anothe...

Situation is this:An engineer has one switchport connected to a 2960. Connected to that port is a unmanaged switch. On that unmanaged switch he has 3 devices. His computer, and two other specialized network devices. One of these devices when connecte...