Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm working on setting up RIPv2 on several L3 switches and ASA's as our network is growing and static routing has become too cumbersome to manage.The question I have is what is the best method to advertise a loopback address 192.168.210.xxx/32 into R...

smperry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The network is set up like this.Host -----> 3750 (classic) running IPSERVICES stack ----> 3550 router -----> VPN 3005 Concentrator.IP routing is disabled on the 3750 (it's acting solely as a switch)IP routing is enabled with an EIGRP process running ...

Hello EverybodyI´m facing to one issue with VACLi have a network lan with 10.40.X.X/16in this network i have a Production vlan 10 with 10.40.10.X/24and i have created one vlan103 for Guest´ user as 10.40.103.X/24My goals is to restric the vlan 103 to...

I have a 2960-S running the lastest software for testing on my bench:[code]Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               *    1 24    WS-C...

viningele by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to be connecting my 2960G to another network which will be sending multicast traffic that I need to record on my network.  However, due to the administrator of the network I am connecting to, I am not allowed to send them any of our data. ...

Can someone walk me through the steps on how to configure my serial modules on my 2600 and 3640?  Each router has the WIC-2T with two cables connecting them.  I tried to ping one router from the other, but no luck. Serial IP address I just made up, t...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I need enable multicast inter vlans, the picture attach, my configuration attach.Can you help me, if my configuration is correct, please? then the IOS version support IGMP V3 by default?Thanks, for you help.

Hi,i recently configured QoS on 3750x (12.2(55)SE1 ip base)to mark packets regarding access lists (here is a config extract)*******************mls qosclass-map match-any testmatch access-group name ACL-Test!policy-map Ports-accessclass test  set dscp...

Afternoon Everyone, Appologies for such a basic question but i'm just getting started with cisco kit so you will have to bare with me.I have a cisco 1841, Fa0/0 has the ip of 192.168.5.20 Fa0/1 has the ip of 10.0.0.1Fa0/0 goes off to the Default gate...

Hi experts,I'm troubleshooting interface drops. However the output of the following show commands don't match number of drops. Based on the output, can you find out what is causing the drops? the G1/0/28 is the uplink. Is that just the port got overr...