Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am just about finished designing a QOS solution and have one query with regards to the following command srr-queue bandwidth shape 30 0 0 0I am happy with what this command does and how the weights work.I know the first weight is 1/30 of the inte...

Hi there,First off yes yes its EOL. Big companies like to use network infrastructure till it catches on fire and only then they will blame you and replace it with a network refresh you have quoted them on a 100 times in the past.Anyhow. I have a prob...

Hi,For one of the routers we monitor, we receive reachability alarms, which clear soon but when i check on the router the line has remained stable.Can somebody please highlight me on what can cause this?P.S: the memory, cpu utilization was normal, th...

rajanir86 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Has anyone come across show ver memory details on 3750G-48PS as belowOne of our Catalyst 3750G running software 12.2(44)SE2 shows unexpected DRAM as belowcisco WS-C3750G-48PS (PowerPC405) processor (revision F0) with 0K/12280K bytes of memory...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Cisco switch we have configured two VLANs.One VLAN is having servers connected.One VLAN is connected to Wireless LAN through Motorola devices.Sometimes we are not getting connectivity to Wireless devices.After doing clear arp on cisco switch we ar...

vaishalin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if someone could recommend a top of rack switch for within our data centreDual power is a requirement, but bandwidth and throughput will not be huge as such I have been looking atthe WS-C3560X-48T-L and the Nexus 3048.Obviously there ...

Hello everyone, a Customer ask me  to configure a etherchannel between two Switches C3500 XL Version IOS 12.0follow the first configuration what I done and the output error show me by switchSw01(conf)# interface port-channel 1% invalid input detected...

On the guest wireless network, I understand that the WLCs redirect guest users to the login portal. Is it posible to do it on the wired network without using 802.1x ?Here's the scenario :Guest user plug te cable to the network. Guest user open the we...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having difficulty in understanding the EIGRP neighborship in the below given scenario:Router#sh ip ei nei              IP-EIGRP neighbors for process 100H   Address                 Interface       Hold Uptime   SRTT   RTO  Q  Seq                ...

Hi All,I have an issue in my network Suddenly All connectivity (Vlan communication , RDP from outside) disconnected . One of my senior told me that this is due to Bounce back of STP.Is there any command to check that ...?What is the meaning of Bounce...

hi,i have one Cisco 3750, am using it as Core Switch where i have 6 more access switches are connected deirectly, and we are using VLANs in our network with the IP reange of 172.16.0.0 , now we had a new Internet connection which is dedicated to Exch...

Hello, I have two switches that always are with yours CPU in 39 or 40 %. the switches are:IOS (tm) C3500XL Software (C3500XL-C3H2S-M), Version 12.0(5)WC3b, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)I think it's very strange the CPU always in 39 or 40 %. neither all port...

Hi, I'm new at configuring Etherchannel, I'm a bit puzzled at a few things and have a few questions:1. After applying the commands below within the lab, the gigabit interfaces on switch (CORE A) remain amber color and not green, I don't know what thi...

traqglow by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes