Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a RV082 VPN Router and when making Apple facetime calls my transmitted video is frozen.  The received video is okay but my picture is frozen for the people I am calling.  Firewall on or off makes no difference.  Calls initiated on other networ...

dn71alexa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Has Cisco changed something on the way autonegotiation works in the new IOS ?? I feel like a dummie: i hooked uptwo switches with a cross cable, configured one port in static 100 full duplex, the other one in autonegotiation and theautoneg ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently having an issue with connecting a Catalyst 2960-S switch to a Small Business SG300 switch. When I connect them they are unable to form a link. When I do a show spanning-tree it says the mst link is in dispute. Does anyone know how to r...

I am in need of changing the public IP on an ASA, but doing it remotely.  Anyone have an ideas on how to do that?  I was thinking I would have to edit the startup-config somehow, but Im not sure how I would do that.  I would need to change the public...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a quick query which i need ratified before proceeding.  I have the following scenario - Two Cisco 3750v2 switches with stackwiseISP allocated block of /26 (64 addresses)8 customers each with a VLAN and SVIInternet facing VLAN and S...

Hi,SUP2T should now natilely support VPLS, but I nowhere can find scalability infos about VPLS supportI saw a presales preso where they mention VPLS-support up to 16K VPLS-Instances but as well on CCO the info that just 4K instaces are supported unde...

I have 3750 core/distribution switches with routing enabled in two offices connected with copper link and L3 port channel interfaces. NewOffice#2 has moved about 5 miles farther away from office#1 and I have to deploy new core/distribution switch con...

wilson.jr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6500 and I would like to enable IP accounting on a wan interface.  I have done the following on the interface level C6K(config-if)#ip accounting output-packetsand the switches gives me :Accounting will exclude mls traffic when mls is enabled...

I am having one Cisco ME 3400G-12CS switch with 4 NNI port & 12 UNI port.I want to convert all UNI port to NNI to as meet my client requirements.Please guide me which Metro IP Access Image IOS  version is required to convert those UNI port to NNI.Tha...

msobhnani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have LAN switch running HSRP   and it connected to WAN router directly.Problem is whenever i ping any internet sites it shows first ping dropped.3550SMIA#ping 4.2.2.2Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 4.2.2.2, ti...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes