cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WS-C3560G-24PS-S POE not working

All,A friend has a WS-C3560G-24PS-S in which the POE has stopped working. I do not have access to the device but wanted to know if this is typical of a power supply problem or is it usually an issue with the circuitry in the device?

CATOS- help with spanning tree please

Hi EveryoneI haave a problem with CATOS, something which ive never used and was wondering if you give me a hand. Basically I need to change the spanning tree from rapid-pvst+ to an open standard as i will be connecting some H3c switches. The problem ...

faghouri83 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Small Business Series switch features

Cisco Small Business SG300Cisco Small Business SGE2000Both these switches support Inter VLAN routing and static routes and are significantly cheaper alternatives than the Cisco 3560 series.  Can anybody confirm if either of these switches can perform...

Resolved! Failover routing with SLA

Hi Friends,I have one query on failover of the link routing in core switch.My primary link is MPLS which is connected from MPLS router to Coreswitch, So whenever MPLS goes  down then the traffic should route to IPSec Site to Site VPN tunnel through I...

psaravanan by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3524 XL

Hi,I'm new in cisco world. Can somone help me undertsand why swicth PoE not working with Linksys IP phone SPA922? It’s not powering up and command „show power inline” are not showing any connected device. This IP phone is not supported by cisco or wh...

Resolved! password recovery switch 2900XL

HiI wanted to reset the password on the switch 2900xl. As per the document i hold the mode button down while the switch is unplugged. I plug back in the powe cable and when the light goes off on port 1x i release the mode button. The switch does not ...