Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi: i am using Packet tracer to test OSPF DR and BDR bidding. according to text book, if the interface's router ID is the highest , it will become DR and the next highest will be BDR. but in my test, i don't see this happening . R1's conf interface L...

I built a VSS pair with a couple of 6509's.  This was our first pair so we took the opportunity to do some testing.  One of the features we tested was the priority/preemption feature, which we decided not to use.  After some time we shutdown switch 1...

Resolved! QOS- Police

I have applied below police configuration into interface and below is the traffic statistic. I don't understand why  1011000 bps as shown as exceeded whereas normal traffic has not reached the set limit(100000000 bps).  rate-limit input 100000000 312...

Resolved! Problem with ping

HelloI recently changed my company's router with a cisco 1941 k9 and i have a problem......I can not ping from inside the router the a distinct network but when i try to ping from my server the same network the ping passes. The same occurs when i try...

applied an iOS update to a stack via tftp. I used the archive Download-sw tftp:// method. I rebooted the stack after complete and it never came back up. I discovered the master switch upgraded but not the member. The member was sitting there with ...

Hi all,Here is logs from 2650 router.....2650XM#$ Nov  5 23:10:13.929 MST: %SIGNATURE-3-NOT_ABLE_TO_PROCESS: %ERROR: Not able to process Signature in flash:2600-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25d.bin.Nov  5 23:10:41.963 MST: %SIGNATURE-3-NOT_ABLE_TO_PROCESS:...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand the command:mls qos queue-set output 1 threshold particularly why thresholds can and are set above 100%It makes no sense to me why it is possible to set drop thresholds above 100% (ios limit is 3200%), the idea is if a queue...

I previously put this is the 'Video over IP' discussions group, which is not getting any response.I have a 6509 and need to configure QoS on gig line cards that have 1P3Q8T queue structure. I've already got the mls qos configured, and have the correc...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any one of you ever saw a single MAC address showing up on multiple VLANs?Here is an example:USPA833COREA_C2#sh mac address-table address 001a.64c8.b31aLegend: * - primary entry        age - seconds since last seen        n/a - not available  vl...

Hi Experts,I need to configure these qos settings in a C2960Sinterface range GigabitEthernet1/0/1 - 48priority-queue outservice-policy input QoS_Standardsrr-queue bandwidth share 10 30 6 54How I calculate the buffer allocation needed?mls qos queue-se...