Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am in the early planning stages for a 6509 to Nexus 7K migration. Based on my experience with the 7K's at a previous company where we ran into a lot of issues, I am trying to be very careful.I am more at home with the 6500 chassis and know what I c...

Below is a config set on router so please confirm the encaplusation is set wrong here!interface FastEthernet0/0.1 encapsulation dot1Q 1 native ip address 10.1.110.2 255.255.255.0 ip helper-address 10.1.3.20 ip helper-address 10.1.1.118 ip flow ingres...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a server that we want to automatically send out reports. I added the servers IP to the smtp relay. We block things via ACL's and firewalls on our network. I didn't see anything though when I looked. The user gets port 25 not listening when th...

Hi all,I have been looking to find out the list of features that the IP Base IOS has for the 3750X series switch.  What would be ideal is a comparable list but essentially I need to know which of the LAN Base/IP Base/IP Services has SSH functionality...

Hello,does anyone know if any issues are reported while configuring power stack ? We did several times with 12.2.58SE1 and SE2, sometimes the power stack is created automatically, sometimes needs to be configured manually. Looks like the behavior is ...

vladakoci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,does anyone know if the color strips on C3750X stack power cables mean anything, I mean the green and yellow ones. On all Cisco pictures the green one seems to be plugged in the upper ports. I asked local Cisco representative, but he seems not ...

vladakoci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all --I have a need for something that I'm sure is somewhat possible, but I'm not sure what my options are...I have  a public wireless Internet network in a place that I don't often physically go to, but I can reach from my office/home via SSH.The...

treimers1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just upgraded my power supply's from 2500Watts to 4000watts, however the show power still shows 2500watts.how do i make the 6513 recongize the change?I do have 250volts at 30 amps connected to each power supply.Thanks,Bradsystem power redund...