Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, CML (Cisco Modelling Lab) 2.5 announced a virtual Catalyst 9000 running IOS-XE 17.10 - I tested this out on my personal CML 2.6.1 and I am struggling to get 802.1X working. I know Cat 9K virtual is still a beta release and the CML folks can't ...

Arne Bier by VIP
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please be patient and understand this is not a conventional enterprise setup. My skill set is probably half way CCNA.We have a large scale audio video system (massive multi-way divisible conference room) with Crestron NVX multicast video traffic ...

SimonSpl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I am right but I just want to verify this, I have 18 ports that I want to be monitored through one source. Can the monitor session be 1? or do I have to put 18. This is my config  monitor session 1 source interface Gi1/0/1 - 18monitor session...

First I'll state i also have an open case with Vmware.  I inherited a vPC pair that had a number of vPC set up, but the multiple links to the VxRail host nodes were trunk links.  We lost the secondary so only the trunks to the primary vPC were up.  A...

Resolved! Verify Root Guar

Hello all,I hope all is well.I just had a small question about how to verify that root guard has been enabled on a interface after running the command:Switch#(config-if)#spanning-tree guard root I have tried a few show commands and I have tried looki...

Hi Experts, Hope you are doing fine.Need your expert opinion to solve below issueGetting error from PC that destination host unreachable from PC's self IP itself though we can ping gateway. Also form Switch i can PC.Please find attached snap for more...

surazb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have cisco slm248G with flashing system led, I have I serial cable arriving tomorrow  so I can attempt to re install the ios. My question is, is ther a persific port I should connect to on the switch with the consol cable or any port from 1 to 4...

fixitdaz by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes