Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have found two line cards with this description installed in a Catalyst WS-4507R with Sup II+ (WS-X4013+):WS-X4306 : 1000Base X (GBIC)WS-X4306-GB: 1000Base X (GBIC)Whats the difference between these modules? I cannot find information about part num...

p-miranda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to do a port mapping from a gloabal serial interface a private address on the LAN.Adding the first one was ok. The problem comes when trying to add e a similar statement using the same port on a diffirent LAN IP as seen below.ip nat in...

Hello all,Before anything thank you for read my question.ASA Scenario:Outside interface: 1.1.1.1Inside interface: 192.168.1.1I have an email server with internal address: 192.168.1.5internal domain: domain.internalInternal DNS record A: email.domain....

I just read the Removing and Installing CompactFlash Memory Cards in Cisco 2800 Series Routers instructions and there was nothing said regading powering down the router. Are these CompactFlash cards hot swappable??

I am configuring some isr's for syslog activity.  I am setting logging history and facility for informational.  i am wondering if informational level also includes the levels before it(alerts, critical, etc... as shown below)so that those messages wi...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! access query

My setup is as shown: various vlans  --- Switch 4500 --- Firewall ---- internetvlans that exist are users, print,wifi, general,services. services vlan has domain server for dns and active directory.requirement for this is :a. general vlan should not ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello friends ,this is my confguration on cisco 881 . but i am not ablle to access internet from lan. please help me------------------------!version 15.1no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno servic...

Hi All,We have one switch 4510R which could have total 300 cisco GE color phone connected. That means 300x15.4=4620W. Considering the 89% effiency for the PoE line cards, that means each line card needs 5191W input power from chasis power supply. Bas...

All right folks- We have decided to allow gaming on campus for our students. I would like to know how other unviersities handle gaming requests? Do you NAT the consoles to their own IP and proivde an ACL? How do we ensure items like "open NAT" on the...

Hello all!I have a pair of Catalyst 3560 GB switches that are trunked with two of the standard ports, and that have trunk ports connecting to a failover pair of PIX 515e's. We're considering adding a pair of cluster database nodes and an iSCSI SAN, b...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card