Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! vlan DHCP/Routing

I have two questions, I have a 2950 switch.  I want to create three vlans.  My first question is do I need a layer 3 switch to connect my vlans together, or is there a command to do that.  My next question is how to I handle DHCP for my vlans.  My se...

HI there.I'm tring to access to Cluster Management Suite on my Catalyst 3750. I've installed the necessary plugin and am using ie8. The page does not load at all. I've tried ie 7 also.Is there another way to access or this or another application that...

3550-middleswitch-7609vlan on 3550 and middleswitch conflict,  can i config QinQ in middleswitch to passthrough  vlans on 3550 to 7609 transparentlythank you!Tom

I notice the VLAN limitations on the 2960 Lite is 64 and 255 on the Base.  If I wanted to mix this with 3000s switches doing L3 routing - would these Lite switches pickup the L2 vlan database from the L3.  I simply want to use them as cheap layer 2 d...

Resolved! arp entries

Hi allis it possible 2 arp entries can exist for the same addresses on a router? or as soon as it sees the same IP will it get overwritten ?cheers

We have a setup of 60 VLAN. The Servers on the network are defined into three environments - Production, Staging and Development. We have now set up a Firwall for Staging which we want to use as the GW for Staging and Development.Today all traffic is...

Hi I have created two HSRP groups in a single VLAN but HSRP is showing slightly different behavior with second IP subnet than expected. The second group used with secondary IP subnet is taking active router IP address from primary IP subnet.NTC-MSC-S...

Hi, I am trying to configure OSPF between Four RouterR1---------) R2---------------) R3---------------) R4R2 and R3 is ABR. Area 1 is between R1 and R2Area 10 is between R3 and R4Area 0 is between R2 and R3============================================...

Hi,Planning for an 30000 seater campus with Building core and DC core setup.Users distributed across block(buildings) will access network/ IT infrastructure hosted at Data center.Building core (block 1 2 and 3) and Data center core is in VSS, require...

Hi....I had 2 Distribution Layer 3 Switch 3750 Series one of them is work as server mode the other is transparent mode there are 3 vlans, I had one internet connection by Linksys router (ADSL), So please advise what the suitable configuration of Swit...

ahmad-emad by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a question.Condition:Fastethernet interface fa0/0 on Router1 connects to network 192.168.10.0/28Rotuer1 can reach multiple 10.1.X.0/24 networks through its fastethernet interface f0/1. (X ranges from 0 to 255). Requirement: Configure an ext...