Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I have 2 core cat 3750 switches need to be stack as one. However, I am short of longer stack cable due to the reason that each switch was away from each other by one rack. I decided to stack both the switch by using a cross-over cable I hear...

One of our 6509E VSS setups running SXI6 is experiencing high CPU load. It has just been upgraded from SXH5 and its CPU load has always been on the high side.But now it has become worse:CPU utilization for five seconds: 93%/19%; one minute: 92%; five...

Hi,I'm not very well skilled on Cisco and switches.We need to have a 10 gigabit connectivity ( but almost sure we will not reach more than 5!! ) and I was wondering which type of switch I can use with the appropriate SFPs  ? as an option, I have a 35...

Hi there,Well I guess I got in way over my head buying this Cisco router.  The  configuration process is like no other router I've dealt with.  I hope  you can help.All I really want to do for now is get one computer on the internet.   I have managed...

marlzzzzz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some weird CDP issue reporting a mismatched native vlan on a trunk:SWITCH-A:%CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch discovered on GigabitEthernetx/xx (999), with SWITCH-B GigabitEthernety/yy (516)SWITCH-B: %CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMA...

Hello experts,When looking about mac address table on a 3750E I'm getting a different output between the following commands 1/ sh platform tcam utilization :The unicast mac addresses row shows me more than 3K unicast mac addresses used on the 6K avai...

sk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  , I got a problem one of my VSS switch got reloaded , now I need to know what may be the cause of this , I m totally new to how vss works and t-shoot , I m trying to find cause of VSS switch reload ,below are the logs from the VSS ,I also attache...

Hey All,Long time reader of this community and I've solved alot of issues by using past topics off this forum. I have a issue that I cannot figure out, and have searched everywhere for fixes. I have a 3524 switch that gets stuck on execiting the flas...

Magyman11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to build a very small mutlicast network, with remote locations connected via point to point microwave links.  These links will be bandwidth bottle necks, and my concern is that they may become overloaded.  All the network devices are cap...

cjonescbs by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not a CC-anything, but I've been in the business for several years, which is to say that if I mangle the verbiage it is unintentional and is because I'm not a Cisco guru.  Apologies in advance.  I have an ASA5510 with all except the outside inte...

daddmac by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody help with routing of 192.XXX.XXX.XXX to 10.XX......have tried using Cisco RVS4000 with no luck. If there is a specific model router that will allow this routing. Ex: Have two sperate networks in same building one 192. and the other 10. Th...

billward1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes